Chapter 2 : Hard Time

Seungri is studying at a private school. That means, he is surround by all the elite students and they accept what is more and less. At first, most of his classmates feel like Seungri is one of those rich sons that's arrogant. Until this one day, his teacher told the whole class about Seungri. The teacher just say as, Seungri's voice don't come out maybe he have problems with his throat. So, he communicate with others through a book specially, conversation between his friends

On one fine day, its probably weekend because Eomma went to office a bit late but Appa already gone. Seungri already awake, he is waiting for Eomma cooking the breakfast and lunch before she out while drinking his favourite Strawberry Chocolate Milk. Suddenly, 2 police officers knocked on the door. Eomma in a bit shocked and confused welcoming the police to come in. 

"Mrs, we come to inform that your husband was arrested because of murdering. He's at the Police Station now, we want you to follow us for the investigation." the officer told Eomma making she fall on her knees unbelievable crying

Seungri run to his Eomma and hugged her. Seungri wipe the tears that exploring his Eomma's cheek and kiss her. He also show a sign, 'be strong' sign to Eomma. And then he run into his room that he shared with all his hyungs. He shook Jiyong hyung to wake him up. Hardly. 

"What is it Ri?" Jiyong asked while rubbing his eyes. 

Seungri then, write the word ' Eomma ' on Jiyong's palm, making he wake up all the others and stormed to downstairs. 

Later, Eomma and Seunghyun hyung went to the police station. There's no evidence to show that Appa isn't the murder. The culprit really cunning. He slandered Appa until Appa need to bear his fault. When they arrived home, Eomma's tears enough to explain everything. Eomma just walked to her bedroom and locked herself inside. 

"Hyung..." Youngbae started

"There's no strong evidence to release Appa." Seunghyun sigh. 

Jiyong and Youngbae looked at each other and then looked at Seungri that's sleeping on Daesung's lap. They don't know how to tell Seungri. He's still young to face and accept this. 

"We need to help Eomma face this, we can't let Eomma fall down alone. We're strong right?" Seunghyun said sternly wiping the tears belongs to Jiyong and Youngbae. 

The twins just nodded as yes. 

The next day, they saw Eomma as usual. Happily cooking in the kitchen. Making they curious about what happened to their Eomma. 

"Eomma? You're working today?" Youngbae asked 

"Of course, my Youngbae." she smiled

"I have to move on, if I keep crying, it won't release your Appa from the jail right? I have 5 sons to raised up" Eomma added while feeding Seungri. 

They faced many problems after their head family was jailed. After 3 months, another problem comes up. Their beloved Eomma, was diagnosed having breast cancer at the last stage. The doctor said, the cancer cell was growing fast in 3 months because Eomma having so much stress. Money is not a problem now is their Eomma. Counting days to left them all. 

Unexpected, baby Seungri seems like he understand what his hyungs battling with. He don't ask many things about Eomma and Appa. With just one explanation by the twins he understand. It's hard to believe an eight years old kid being so mature. He usually will cling to the twins and asked everything but, lately he acted like 'if they provide it's okay, if not..it's also okay' 

After 2 weeks Eomma knew about her cancer, she finally left his sons to God. Nobody knows what's their feeling at that time. They have to live without parents. Money never be a big problem but how they want to continue their life without elderly? With just only once a month they can visit their Appa, everything seems so hard for Seunghyun as he's the eldest. 

One day, Seunghyun sit flat on the balcony floor, crying. He feel a huge burden in his shoulder to raise up his dongsaeng. He feel he can't be a best brother to them. Seungri that's watching his hyung crying from behind while hugging his panda bear, give his hyung back hug. He hug Seunghyun tightly with hope his hyung will stop crying. 

"Oh, Ri.. do you want anything?" Seunghyun harshly wipe his tears and tell Seungri to sit on his lap. 

Seungri then wipe his tears with his cute chubby fingers. He write 'don't cry' on his hyung palm. 

"Hyung not crying, Ri. It just the dusts." he replied 

'Oh God why, there's so much challenges I need to face now? Luckily, Seungri is here. He's my strength as always' Seunghyun thought while hugging the younger. 

'Hyung, it's been a long time I kept this secret from all of you. I don't know how to tell you guys. Every time I want to say it, I feel like all wrong. How can I say to you when you crying about other hyungs.' Seungri lean his head to Seunghyun's chest. 

*flash back*

After 5 weeks Seungri starts schooling, his teacher brought him to see the doctor. Asking why Seungri don't talk. After doctor examine him, Seungri was confirmed mute. The teacher and doctor don't know how to tell him but, Seungri already overheard about that. So the doctor passed Seungri a confirmation about himself as mute, to give it to his parents but Seungri hide the letter. He feel really guilty to tell his parents. 

After that, the teacher who actually know the sign language. She start teach Seungri everyday during recess time. And now, Seungri already expert the sign language. But his hyung don't understand it. That's why he use to write anything on paper to communicate with his hyung.

*end of flashback* 

TO BE CONTINUED.

***********************

2017/12/11 ; 3:19 PM (+8 GMT)