Chapter 60 : Graduation Day

Seungri happily walked up to call his hyung as Seunghyun hyung said. As he pushed the door, he saw his twin hyung happily fixing their suit. Jiyong in Royal black suit and Youngbae in grey suit. Seungri was stunned at the door for few seconds before he stepped in.

~Hyungie looks damn handsome in that suits~ Seungri praised the twin and backhugged Jiyong hyung

"Hey! Ri not fair! Hyung want hug too" Youngbae pouted fixing his necktie and Seungri just chuckle and then turned to his left hugging him 

"Seungri-ya! How are you feeling? Happy? Amused? The day has arrived Ri, you wished this day for years right?" Youngbae knelt in front of him and pinch his cute nose.

~Ri not happy. But very very very happy. Ri can't wait to see hyungie walk on the stage and receive the scroll... angg~ Seungri stopped his words and express the rest by his cute action. Making Twin hyung laugh hard.

"C'mon guys, we might arrive late. You haven't pick up you gowns right? KKaja" Seunghyun hyung said 

On their way to the graduation venue, Seungri sat at the very back line in the SUV, taking the whole seat for only him. He keep wiping off his tears and he feel his eyes burning hot. Its not because he's sad but the effect from the cancer cells is now growing making he can't control his tears from coming down. In few minutes his sight goes black, completely black and he gained his sight back few seconds later.  

'No! Please! Don't ruin this wonder beautiful day. I don't want put all hyungs in trouble please!' Tears keep keep flowing but now with sad emotion 

Upon arriving, twin hyung directly follow the girl who incharged as volunteered to help the graduates, go to gowns wardrobe and take their's. Daesung and Seungri waiting for Seunghyun hyung at the lobby. After 10 minutes waiting for hyung park the car, he walked toeards them and he noticed tears stained in Seungri's cheek and he believe Ri don't realized it. He bent down and wiped it off.

"Are you that happy Ri?" trying not to ask about his sight that might hurts his feeling.

~Ne hyung! Ri so excited for the ceremony. But.. umm..~

"But what?"

~Ri can enter the hall right?~

"Why with that sudden question? of course you can make it in" Daesung ruffled his hair.

~Aniyo.. just curious. Ri saw that banner. It state there 'kids below 12 years old can't get in'~ he scratched his head

"Ri! You have your own seat. Here the tickets for us. Don't worry, okay. Jiyong already passed me this earlier"

"ATTENTION, FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUARDIANS OF GRADUATED STUDENTS, ENTRANCE TO THE MAIN HALL WILL BE OPEN IN 5 MINUTES. MAKE SURE PRESENT YOUR TICKETS OF SEAT NUMBER BEFORE ENTERING." an announcement was made making Seungri more excited

~Hyung! Its time!~ Seungri giggled

3 of them then walked in the auditorium sized hall. Daesung keep chuckling at Seungri childish attitude because since they stepped in, Seungri's mouth keep hanging there open wide, amazed with the hall plus, excited until they found their seat.

"Ri, shut your mouth" Daesung laughed

~Aish.. hyung...~ his face goes red embarrassed. And minutes later, the ceremony starts. It flowed as usual, from one speech to another speech and another speech to other speech until half an hour finished. The next one is giving out the scroll to every graduates. It starts with Youngbae's course, the arts of photographing and end with Jiyong's course, the business study. Seeing his hyung climbing up the stage and receiving the scroll are the best thing for Seungri today.

"Now, let's move on to the special part one. As everyone knows, our college this year ranked #4 entire South Korea colleges list. Talented and dedicated lecturers and the head of departments would like to say congratulations to all our graduates today" the emcee said and followed by applauses

"As for this achievement, 2 from all graduates today are the one who contribute their marks until we make it. With highest marks in the whole college, our best students, please welcome Twinny Jiyong and Youngbae!" applause echoed their steps to the stage.

~Hyung! Its Twin hyung!~ Seungri clapped and smile widely. Happily watching his hyung standing proudly on the stage. After the ceremony ends, Seungri run down to the stage where Jiyong and Youngbae were. He quickly hugged them as he reached.

"Omo! Seungri-ya. You shouldn't run like that. What if you slipped off?" Jiyong nagged and lift his maknae.

"Happy Ri?" Youngbae asked

~Of course! Twin hyung-jjang!~ he clapped and they laughed

Later, they having photoshoot and everything. Seungri damned happy today. After finished everything inside, they walked to the lobby to pick up their photos. Twin Hyung and Seunghyun busy settling all those procedures while Daesung and Seungri waiting a bit far from them.

~Dae hyung! Where are we going after this?~

"Uhmm, hyung don't know Ri. We should ask other hyung. Why bother asking Ri?"

~Ri craving for Baskin Robbins~ Seungri said and playing with his smol chubby hands that no one will not fall for that overload cuteness.

"Dae,Ri! Come on.. let's go home. We're done." Jiyong called them and Ri run towards him

~Hyung.. are we going home straight away?~

"Eh.. why? Where you wanna go?"

~Baskin Robbin hyung?... Can we go?~ Seungri played his feet doing circle.. he's damn cute 😬

"Seriously Seungri, how can hyung say no when you being extra cute?" Jiyong said and all of them laughing

At the shop, they were talking and teasing each other like usual. After finish eating, Jiyong and Seungri walked out first and slowly move their feets to the car park few doors away. Suddenly, a man, they don't know who.. running fast and knocked Ri until he fall and his head hit hard the floor.

"YA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Jiyong shouted at the man and chase few steps and let him passed as he realized Seungri fall

"Ri.. Seungri-ya! Open your eyes.. Seungri!!" Jiyong shook Seungri. Instead of opening, he shut his eyes tight, holding his head, hurt, dizzy.

Soon, other hyung walked out from the shop shocked. Without they have time to ask, Jiyong already lift Seungri in bridal style and run to the hospital.

"Jiyong! where are you going??"
Youngbae shouted and they heard the tail of Jiyong voice saying hospital.

Jiyong run his feet as fast as he could. Unluckily, he tripped his feet near the ER entrance making both of them fall flat there. Ignoring the pain, he lift unconscious Seungri again and rushed into the ER.

TO BE CONTINUED.
***************************
2018/05/28 ; 12:07 AM (+8 GMT)