Chapter 21 : Karma found Jiyong hyung?

After Jiyong was bring in the ER, Daesung and Youngbae hyung bring Seungri back home even he refused. But for his' sake he need to go home or else he will not stop crying and it'll make Seunghyun hyung feel so heavy to accept all this fate. 

"May I speak to the patient guardian?" the doctor walked out from the ER and meet Seunghyun 

"That's me." 

"I hope you can accept this with an open heart ..."

"it's Seunghyun"

"Seunghyun-ssi. I'm sorry to say this but I have to. Your brother is now Hemiparesis. His lower body is stop functioning because his back bone was hit so hard on the floor when he fall. And he lost his sight too since the back of his head was knocked very hard. I'm so sorry Seunghyun-ssi" 

Seunghyun hyung lost his words. He mind froze and he can't even think what he have, must do right now. His world was turned upside down. He walked out from the doctor's room and lifelessly walked through the hallway to no one know where even himself. His phone keep ringing but he ignore it. 

"Ya, hyung... where are you?? Pick up the phone.." Youngbae hyung keep calling to know about Jiyong's condition. 

"Did hyung pick up?" Daesung asked

"No.. he didn't yet" 

"Why don't we just go to hospital now? Seungri keep whining to go.. poor him" 

"I'm thinking about it..." Youngbae's word cut off as Seunghyun hyung picked up his call

"Bae-ya..." Seunghyun answered sobbing

"HYUNG! Hyung... how's Jiyong...why are you crying? hyung.. are you okay hyung...?" Youngbae asked in panic 

"come to hospital.... now" 

After 3 of them arrive the hospital, they saw Seunghyun sitting on the bench at the park in front. Seungri quickly run towards him and hugged him. 

~Hyung? Why hyung crying? Is anything bad happened to Jiyong hyung?~ Seunghyun stay silent

"Hyung.. how's Jiyong?" Youngbae asked

"Jiyong...Ji..." Seunghyun stuttered 

~What happened to Jiyong hyung?~ Seungri shake Seunghyun hyung shoulder wildly while crying and Daesung rubbing circle at Seungri's back, soothing him down 

"He's paralyzed and blinded." 

That 4 words made Seungri world turn upside down along with other 2 hyung. And without Seungri realized, he run to no accurate destination as hard as he could. 

"Seungri! Where are you going?!" Youngbae shouted while running too, following the younger. 

Youngbae hyung already out of breathe chasing after Seungri and his feet finally stopped at the end of the hospital park. He peek into his left and his right, Seungri already out of his sight. On the other side, Seungri just follow his feet running and keep running until he finally standing at this one intersection, and he heard a loud hon at his left. As he turned his head to his left, his eyes widen as a big truck now moving straight towards him. 

'Hyung!!!' Seungri scream out his brain. 

Out of nowhere, Seungri heard someone calling for him fading

"Seungri... Seungri..." and slowly it becomes clear. 

"Ri? Are you dreaming or what?" Seunghyun hyung shook his shoulder and left him dumbfounded. Seungri rubbed his eyes to clear his sight. 

~Hyung? Am I okay?~ Seungri take hyung's hand and hiccuping his face.

"Ya, of course you are. What's wrong with you maknae?" 

And suddenly, Jiyong walked in the room only wearing his towel wrapped around his lower body part. 

"Uh Ri, wake up already?! You must be tired cheering up before until fall asleep on the way home. Isn't it?" 

"Ya! Wear your clothes! Poor Seungri, he have to look at your ugly abs..aigoo, he's still kid!" and Seungri run hugged Jiyong hyung. Cry? Yes, crying. 

"Eh, Ri? What's wrong? Why you crying? Tell hyung" Jiyong kneeling in front Seungri. Wiping the tears with his thumbs. and Seungri still sobbing. 

~Hyung don't sick? Hyung can see Riri?~ 

"Hey, of course I can see my maknae. What's wrong Ri?"

~But.. Hospital..Seunghyun hyung.. said.. hyung..~ Seungri cry harder holding his head reminding the scary scene. 

"Hospital? Huh? Okay.. okay.. slow down.. clam down.. Maknae.. calm.. tell hyung" Jiyong hyung lift him and put on the bed again. 

~Hyun hyung said Ji hyung blinded and paralyzed caused by the incident after the tournament... and hyung.. at the hospital~ Seungri said sobbing 

"I guess Baby Riri must be dreaming" Youngbae hyung comes from nowhere teased him. 

"No, Ri. Hyung is here. See I can walk and even I can tickle you now!" Jiyong start tickling Seungri followed by other hyungs. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 
*******************************
2018/01/29 ; 8:27 PM (+8 GMT) 

A/N: Next chapter will on once it reach 900 reads :D Keep reading guys and share TSOV to your friends!