Chapter 15 : Same situation

-Seungri POV-

Thank you Hye Joo Noona for helping Ri. But I'm sorry I can't tell the truth. Again sorry for lying. Ri not lying other people but myself. I know it's hurt but I can place my ego or else Hyungs will hurt.

I feel so bad and my face is aching due to the punches from Jae Hoon Hyung. I want to sleep and it may lessen the pain. Hyung again Ri is sorry.

I heard hyung come back home from school, but seriously, I feel so hard to wake up and I decide to sleep again until Daesung hyung wake me up. He slowly sit on the bed avoiding making any noise that might can wake me up. Daesung hyung slowly turn my face to face him. He was deadly shocked when he saw there's bruises at my face and it become swollen already.

"Ri.. Seungri wake up, what's wrong with your face." Daesung hyung try to reach my face and I'm hissing in pain when he gently hold it.

~Hyung promise Ri, Don't tell Jiyong hyung about this.. please~ I said while sit on the bed from my laying state

"What's wrong Ri-ya? What happened?" Daesung asked while patting my thigh

Then I tell everything about what Jae Hoon had done to me since Daesung hyung moved to other school. I also ask sorry for lying all these days but its for hyung safety. Daesung hyung was very shocked. He feel so bad about that

"Did you tell your teacher?" Daesung asked hugging me that crying in mess.

~Mr Oh helped Ri at school just now. And Ri come home with Seo Woo Appa. Hye Joo Noona also did help me clean the bruises before hyung come home just now~ I explained

After that, I continue my sleep since Daesung hyung said that Jiyong hyung shouldn't and will never know about my condition. But I was wide awake when I hear the "bang" the room door hardly shut by don't know who. Suddenly, I felt Jiyong hyung angrily dragged me up from my laying state and slapped me.

"Why did you lie to me? Tell hyung Seungri" Jiyong hold my face hardly right at the bruises and I'm crying in pain.

"ANSWER ME SEUNGRI! WHY YOU DON'T SPEAK THE TRUTH ALL THIS TIME?" Jiyong hyung again slapped me hard.

'Hyung don't do this! Please hyung forgive Ri.. Ri don't have intention to lie to you hyung' I cried crawling on the floor. It hurts. Jiyong hyung aggressively push me down on the floor.

I saw Jiyong hyung roaming near the study table, look like searching for something and I don't know what. But then, again Jiyong hyung hurts me. He use the belt to beat me. He beat me with no mercy. I feel like I'm dying. I feel I can't catch the oxygen around. I'm too shocked. Jiyong hyung really loved me, why he beat me this hard? I asked myself but It all caused by me, myself. If I'm not lying, Jiyong hyung won't be this angry.

It hurts. Very hurts. I heard someone's shouting but I don't know who because Jiyong hyung really want to kill me now. But then, I heard Dae hyung voice

"Ri.... Seungri... hold on... Ri.." Daesung hyung said sobbing and then I'm blackout.

-end of POV-

Few minutes later, Dr Ahn approached them, sad to say its hard to find a tiny smile in her face. Youngbae hurriedly stand up and walked near Dr Ahn.

"How's my dongsaeng Dr?"

"......so far, Seungri is stable.." the three hyung sigh relief

"He lost his consciousness because he's too shocked and over stress himself. But may I know did he ever fall from high place?" Dr Ahn added

"Why Doc?" Seunghyun hyung asked

"From the CT Scan and X-Ray result, his hip bone somehow cracked and there's frozen blood at his abdomen. We're going to perform surgery soon. Don't worry it won't be in danger. and Since he still a kid, his bone might rebuild" Dr Ahn explained and Daesung fall in his knees hearing that.

"I shouldn't tell hyung about this and Seungri won't facing death like this" he cried.

"Ya.. it's okay Daesung-ah." Seunghyun hyung soothing him down.

"You did the right thing Dae, its okay. Come on let's visit Seungri in his room" Youngbae helped him stand up.

Seunghyun hyung let the 2 in first because he need to fill up the surgery forms and all those things that need to settle up. Youngbae found the weak baby panda lying on the bed with the oxygen mask and IV Drip attached to him.

'Why I must see this situation again?' Youngbae thought in his mind

Both of them walked nearer the bed and Daesung sit on the chair beside Seungri and hold his hand. Trying hard not to let his tears fall but he failed. As his hand attached to Seungri's his tears fall non-stop. Youngbae hyung flipped up the blanket and he saw many bruises at Seungri's leg and even his abdomen, maybe his whole body. He felt like a knife stabbed right at his heart seeing Seungri like this. It even worse because it caused by his Twin that really love Seungri.

All the night Youngbae take care of Seungri and let Seunghyun hyung and Daesung go back home. He don't want to see Jiyong, he afraid that he might kill Jiyong if he meet him.

"Seungri... don't cry.. shh, it's okay hyung is here" Youngbae sooth him down when he saw tears fall from corner of his eyes. And he fall asleep holding Seungri's hand.

Dr Ahn peeking from outside, looking at Seungri pitiful.

"Min Soo-ya, Why I feel I'm so near with that boy?"

"Maybe because he's too adorable and cute and you fall in love with that boy" Min Soo answered jokingly.

"Aish... I'm serious." She hit Min Soo's head.

"Ne-ne.. mianhae. But Doc, did you know about that about disability?" Min Soo said and earned a serious sight from Dr Ahn

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what, Seungri is mute. No wonder all of his hyung love him so much because he's special. I heard Seungri never lie his hyungs. Sad to say, he become like this because one of his hyung lost control when he knew that Seungri lied to him"' Min Soo explained

"Where did you know all this?" Dr Ahn asked like not agreeing

"I heard they talked outside ER just now"

'Oh God, how can a special boy like Seungri need to face this hard time? Please give him strength to keep living. He must a good boy. He must lying with reason. I believe that' Dr Ahn thought before leaving the room.

TO BE CONTINUED.

***********************

2017/12/29 ; 5:33 PM (+8 GMT)