Chapter 59 : Clock ticking fast

The next following days, the hyungs very worried and kee[ thinking of what if Seungri might fall into depression state because its been 2 days since the day they told Seungri the real things. For the past 2 days, Seungri not even bother to come out from his bed, eat only few spoons and drink only plain water. No more naughty baby panda Jiyong, no more whining maknae Youngbae, no more troublesome maknae Seunghyun and no more smiling dongsaeng Daesung. This morning, Seungri finally walked out from his room and greet his hyung with smile but not his usual wide smile. 

"Ri? Wanna have breakfast together?" Youngbae smiled full hearted and the boy nodded. While having breakfast, twin hyung keep talking about their graduation day which is gonna be held next Wednesday, a week early than the the date they informed before. 

~Hyung, will Ri have time to see twin hyung receiving the scroll in the graduation gown?~ Seungri asked making all of them gasped. Jiyong hurriedly hugged the boy.

"Of course Ri. Of course Ri can see us. Ri have wished that for a very long time right. Believe hyung. Ri will see us" Jiyong said rubbing circle at his back. Yes, tears streamed down from his panda eyes. 

"Aigoo, what a poor day today hun?! Starting a day with tears will result bad things maknae-ah. Hmm... Hyung guess.. hyung wanna go somewhere today. Wanna follow? Naughty Panda?" Daesung teased

~Going somewhere? Where hyung?? Dae hyung.. where is it?? Can Ri follow?~ Seungri suddenly asking in joy making the other chuckled

"It's secret" Daesung replied. After breakfast, Daesung hyung and Seungri went out for 'date'. They both having so much fun 

*time skipped when they both come back*

~Hyung, the ride was so much fun. Ri saw hyung nearly puke just now~ He chuckled while taking off his shoes 

"Aniyoo, no I'm not maknae-ah!" Daesung angry a bit 

~Dae hyung angry.. Ri better run away~ Seungri then run inside and unluckily, Seungri forgot there's pillar in the middle of their living room behind the couch because he's running away from angry Daesung. As Seungri running away, he keep looking at his back worried if Daesung chase him making he hit the pillar. It's not that hard but enough to make him fall on the floor, dizzy. Jiyong at the same time who just walked in from the balcony shocked and screamed "SEUNGRI!!" as he saw Seungri eye's half opened. He quickly, moved his steps towards Seungri. Seunghyun hyung that heard the screamed, abruptly walked out from his room. 

"Seungri-ya!! Can you hear hyung? Ri.. open you eyes Ri!! Seungri-ya!" Jiyong shook and remove the glasses. Seungri then slowly open his eyes. 

"Ri!! Ya, mianhae. Hyung don't mad at you panda-ya" Daesung said and quickly kneeling beside Ri. Jiyong then helped Seungri sit properly. 

"What are you running from Ri? How can you being this careless huh?" Jiyong nagged 

~Mianhae. Ri run away from Dae hyung. Daesung hyung.. you're not wrong. It's okay~ Seungri said and then, massage his head, still feel dizzy. Honestly, Ri hit the pillar because his sight suddenly goes black and he got back as he heard Jiyong hyung shouted his name. Day by day, Seungri's sight getting worse. He just acting like he's okay in front his hyung worried if he will burden them. Can sometimes, Seungri be selfish for his own sake?? 

Late that night, when Seunghyun and Youngbae thought that everyone already sleeping, they called Dr. Song asking for further info about Seungri. 

"From the last check up, Seungri still manage to hold on until next Wednesday. But I'm not gonna say it completely can be sure. We don't know how active the cells growing up day by day. All I can say here is please, never let him being stress. Not even a slight stress because that will lead the cells growing up. Since you said, he hit something hard this evening, I'll visit him the day after tomorrow because I'm in on call now, I can't leave the ER for now. I hope you both understand" Dr Song said on the phone. 

"Uhmm, okay. Thanks for the details Doc." with that Seunghyun hung up the call. 

"Eotteoke hyung-ah?" Youngbae ruffled his hair wildly. Stressed 

"Keep calm Youngbae. The chance is still there. Now, its our time, the precious golden chance to make Seungri wish that been longing for so long. We have to be strong for him." Seunghyun said 

Little did they know, Seungri heard from A to Z, what they have been talking about including the phone conversation. Rather than not being stressed, Seungri got more stressed. Until, he curled his body into ball behind the door, holding the pain strike behind his eye balls. And without realizing, Seungri accidently kicked the rack beside the door making some stuffs fell off. The noise he made, enough to make the two hyung outside rushed in the room.

"Seungri-ya!!" Youngbae shouted as he saw Seungri sweating on the cold floor. Jiyong and Daesung still half awake and half asleep that time don't get what's happening.

Youngbae than lift his maknae in bridal style and place the little baby panda on his bed. He shoved 2 pills and helped Seungri drink. Jiyong quickly help wipe off the sweat and soothing him down.

The next day and days after that, Seungri keep saying he's okay and better whenever his hyung asking about his condition. He trying hard to not troubling his hyung for the time being. The graduation day of twin hyung is just around the corner. So, he don't want his sickness happen to be his hyung's obstacles to do the preparation. Honestly, even with the tick glasses, Seungri still can't see clearly yet, he never tell his hyung.

-Seungri POV- 

I have to endure this pain. No! I can't ruined this beautiful event. I wish to see this and I can't ruined it, just simply ruined it by stupid head aching. Sorry for lying hyung. Ri just don't want hyungie to keep worrying about Ri. Tomorrow is the day! Ri hope hyungie can smile brightly tomorrow in those graduation gowns as Ri wished years ago. 

-end of POV- 

TO BE CONTINUED.
************************
2018/05/17 ; 11:57 PM (+8 GMT)