Chapter 20 : Basketball

Finally, after a long time struggling with training session, the day has come. Today is the basketball competition, the important one to twin hyung. Since their siblings goal is back, so everyone is going to the venue today. It will starts at around 9 am but Twin hyung went early without having their breakfast to prepare well. Even they will play at their home ground but still, nervous feeling attacked them. 

~Hyung, faster hyung... Ri want to see Jiyong and Youngbae hyung play... hyung....~ Seungri pulled Seunghyun hand as soon as he finished his breakfast. 

"Aigoo, Seungri-ya. You haven't drink your milk yet. Aishh this boy. The competition in less than 2 hours, so we can arrived before it start. Geogjeongmaseyo." Daesung hyung handed him a glass of milk 

Seungri accept the milk and drink it fast since it's his favourite one. 3 of them then made their way to the twin hyung school, the basketball competition venue. Upon arriving, there's lots people around the school. Well, it's a competition between 2 strongest team and today, the best team will represent Seoul to the National Basketball Competition. Seunghyun hyung, Daesung hyung and Seungri walked in the school and head to the venue. 

"Whoa, hyung.. there's lot of people here. I bet we can't sit in front row." Daesung said

"Yeah, I think so. Seriously, I wasn't expect the number of audiences this huge. It's okay, no matter where we sit, we come here to give them support, cheering them up. Right Seungri-ya?" Seunghyun caress Seungri's cheek since he piggyback the little panda. Worry if he might lost because of his overload cuteness. 

But, their thoughts weren't real. Jiyong already reserved seats for 3 of them right in front row of the gym. Whoo. Seungri is the happiest one. He really want to watch his beloved hyungs play well and he want to cheer them up as close as he can. 15 minutes before starting, people starting to filled up the gym. Some of them doesn't get seats, so they decided to just stand. 

Inside the changing room

Youngbae warming up as soon as he finished wearing his jersey. Meanwhile Jiyong just sit on the bench in front of his locker starring at no point. Nervous. 

'OMG! Is this real or am I dreaming? I can't do it. Junhoe must attacked me again while playing later as revenge of the last meeting. I don't have any intention to block his way. He just stripped his own feet..' 

"Aarghhhh!" Jiyong shouted

"Ya! Jiyong-ah. What's wrong with you? Come on chill." his teammate teasing him

"Waeyo Ji?" Youngbae asked

"uhmm nothing. My mind just in mess." 

"Calm down Ji! You need to calm yourself. Breathe in..... breathe out..... okay.. like that. You can play in pressure. Come on.. it's time. Remember focus on scoring the ball" Youngbae patted his shoulder. Make sure his twin or the best scorer of the team walked in the court after this with full of confidence.

~Hyung! They're in!~ Seungri clapping his hand and making the other follow him give applause and shouting as soon as the players enter the court. 

As Jiyong stepped in his feet and he saw Seungri was cheering up for him, his mind totally calm down. 'Seungri? Is that you? Ahaha thank you Seungri-ya' Jiyong said in his mind as Seungri talked to him from his seat. [well, Seungri using the sign language, of course Jiyong can read from afar] 

The game started and it went well. Both team keep attacking to score. The twin hyung team work are the best. They just keep attacking and attacking and always open the chance for Jiyong to score. and HE DID! His team winning the first half with point 62 over 45 beating the other team. 

'That Jiyong! I'm going to repay what you've done before' Junhoe shouted in his brain 

2 minutes before first half ended, Jiyong made his way attacking the rivals' goal. As he twist his body to turn to his right avoiding the defense, his feet was up a bit high and its like kicking Junhoe making him fall. Junhoe feel unsatisfied because Jiyong just ignored him and act like nothing happen. It's just Junhoe who overacting actually because he jealous with Jiyong's team.

Second half started after 15 minutes. And followed by another one and then it's the final half right now. The point between both team is a tie right now 184 : 184. The audiences shouting louder and louder in every attack that Jiyong and Junhoe done for their own team's sake. Its funny looking at Seungri, the mute cute little panda cheering his hyungs. With his short feets, he jumped on his seat and clapping his hand. People around him were adore him so much, he's cute. and his cuteness was overload today.

A minute left and the score still a tie. With Youngbae help and his teammates also the team works, Jiyong manage to to score the winning score at the last 2 seconds. YEAY! THEY WIN. Jiyong run around celebrating the winning and finding for Seungri at his second round running but 

-

-

-

-

-

unluckily, Junhoe really wanna take a revenge and his action making Jiyong fall flat on his back right in front Seungri. The whole gym became quiet because of the loud *bang* sound as Jiyong fall. 

Seungri was shocked as hell including Daesung and Seunghyun hyung because Jiyong fall right in front of them. Jiyong eyes still opened but not blink and he's not moving at all. Seunghyun hyung hurriedly, tried to check Jiyong whether he still conscious. Seungri already crying in mess but he fight his sadness and walked near to Jiyong and hold his hyung hand. As Seunghyun hyung lifted Jiyong's head and placed on his lap, Jiyong suddenly cough and blood started to come out from his nose. 

"Ji!!! Ya Jiyong-ah!" Youngbae shouted running towards his twin

"Why...it's... (cough)..blurry.. (cough).. my eyes.." Jiyong struggled to say it and he passed out. 

'Hyung... hajima hyung... hyung.. wake up... don't leave Ri alone.. hyung...' Seungri crying his mind out. while Daesung and Youngbae hyung soothing him down. 

Jiyong was sent to the hospital and Seungri don't even want to let go of Jiyong hyung's hand. Junhoe was caught by his couch for his wrong doings and as punishment he won't get the chance to be part of the winning team to representative Seoul since there's 2 free spot that can be filled by runner-up team. 

TO BE CONTINUED.
***************************

2018/01/27 ; 1:10 AM (+8 GMT) 
Edited on ; 2018/01/29 ; 8:15 AM (+8 GMT)

I'm planning to write longer but thinking it back.. it'll be longer than expected, so check out the next chapter