Chapter 9 : Forgive Hyung Seungri

Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daesung walked in the room where Seungri and Youngbae were placed. As they entered, they saw Youngbae lying on the bed, staring at Seungri. 

"Bae.. are you okay? Bae, I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't let you go in. I'm the one who careless and now both of you and Seungri is here. Really sorry Bae." Jiyong cry hugging his twin

"Ji.. it's okay. You're not wrong. He's my dongsaeng and that's what a responsible hyung should do?! What if you didn't notice Seungri was gone just now? We might lost Seungri. It's okay... shh don't cry, baby Seungri must sad looking at you like this. He hate watching you crying. Where's Seungri's strength has gone? Wake up Ji. He need you now." Youngbae rubbed his back along with Seunghyun hyung soothing him down. 

Jiyong then walked to Seungri's bed. He felt a knife stabbed right at his heart looking at Seungri that lying and breathing with help of the oxygen mask. Jiyong gather his strength to go nearer to Seungri. He then sit on the chair beside the bed. His hand shaking trying to reach Seungri's. Seungri is everything to him. He loves Seungri so much. He can't afford losing Seungri. Finally, his hands reached. Jiyong trying hard fighting his mind not to cry. 

"Seungri, please forgive hyung. Hyung was wrong for not looking after you carefully. Hyung know hyung was being careless. Ri.. please wake up Ri. Hyung missed your smile" Jiyong asking for apologize from Seungri and somehow his tears stream down. Seunghyun can afford soothing Jiyong down. 

When the night comes, Seunghyun and Daesung went back home to change their clothes and have some rest because tomorrow they have to wait for the 2. Jiyong refused to go home. He keep blaming himself, because of him Seungri hurt. 

"Ji.. have you eaten?" Youngbae asked and Jiyong shook his head.

"I won't eat until Seungri wake up. I want to eat with him." Jiyong cares Seungri's face. 

"Ji, you have to eat. Don't force yourself like that. Seungri will be sad if he know. What you want to eat? I'll ask the nurse to buy it for you." Youngbae coax his twin to eat but Jiyong just ignore it. His stone head never leave him. 

outside their room, Dr Ahn is peeking over them

"Min Soo-ah, where's the dong-gi (siblings) parents? I haven't seen them since they arrived." Dr Ahn ask the nurse.

"Uhm..Based on the data I received, they're orphan doctor. Their father is in prison now. So they live on their own and depending on the eldest brother, who's going to finish his school this year."

"Awh, that's too bad. Nah, it's okay. You take this money and go down buy anything they can have for dinner and tomorrow breakfast." Dr Ahn passed some money to the nurse. 

Later, Nurse Min Soo walked in the room with some food. 

"Youngbae-ssi, and..."

"Jiyong, my twin." Youngbae said 

"ah, Jiyong-ssi,  someone has treat you for tonight's dinner. So enjoy your meals." 

"eh? Who's the person? It's okay we'll pay it back" Youngbae pulled out some money from the drawer.

"no-no.. its okay. She honestly help you guys. You can call me Min Soo Noona. I'll in charge on you both. I'm leaving now, eat your meals kay?" 

"Thank you, Noona." and she leave the room

"Jiyong, you must eat this. Or else I'm going to tell Seunghyun hyung that you ain't eating. I'll make sure he drag you home tomorrow and not let you see maknae." Youngbae teased his twin and Jiyong give up finally. 

The night went fast and Jiyong end up sleeping beside Seungri on the chair. Seunghyun hyung just sent Daesung to the hospital because he have intensive class in school and he can't missed it. After taking bath and changing clothes, again Jiyong sit beside Seungri and beg him to wake up. Jiyong saw Seungri's fingers moving. 

"Seungri? Are you awake?" He asked a bit loud. 

"Ri? Can you hear hyung?" Daesung asked and Seungri just nodded tired

'Hyung! I'm tired. Hyung help me, my chest hurt and it feel so hard to breath. Hyung help.' Seungri said but only his mind, no one can hear. 

Suddenly, Seungri cough. The bad one and some bloods coming out. Daesung that saw the blood quickly push the emergency button and in few seconds, Dr Ahn come in. 

"Seungri boy, keep calm and breath properly. In... out" Dr Ahn taught Seungri to breath. 

"Did your chest hurt?" Seungri nodded

"what about now?" Dr Ahn slowly pressed Seungri's chest and he nodded again. 

Seungri then cough again and the blood coming out even more. Jiyong and Daesung including Youngbae were very worried only God knows how much is it, watching their maknae like that. 

'Seungri please stay strong! Hyung know you're strong enough.' Youngbae prayed while Jiyong hugging him crying. He can't effort to look at Seungri anymore. He feel like he want to kill himself for letting Seungri being like that. After few check ups and Seungri finally stop coughing that contained bloods. 

"Can I speak to.." Dr Ahn wanted to ask the elderly but she cut by Youngbae

"You can tell me Dr, our hyung not coming today"

"Okay, your little one having the side effect due to yesterday event. Don't worry to much, he'll recover soon. I already give him painkiller and in next 2 or 3 days he can go back home." Dr Ahn explained.

"Jiyong.. see Seungri is okay... Please stop crying now.. he'll okay and recover like before. The cheerful smiling maknae." Youngbae said. 

Daesung then went to Seungri bed and Seungri smiled to him

"Ri?" Daesung smiled. 

~I'm sorry hyung~ 

"No.. no, you don't do anything wrong Seungri. You don't have to ask to forgiveness" Daesung patted his hand. 

~I want to see Jiyong hyung and Youngbae Hyung~ slowly Seungri moves his fingers

"Hyung is here Ri" Jiyong said sitting on the bed beside Seungri and he don't realized that his tears streaming down 

~Why hyung crying~ Seungri raised his hand and wipe the tears away and he hugged Jiyong hyung. 

"Ri, please forgive hyung. Hyung make you in this state. Hyung shouldn't let you play by your own." Jiyong said. 

'I've never seen Jiyong hyung this sad before. Even he have problems, when I cheer him up with my smile he'll be okay. Why hyung crying badly like this hyung? Did Ri has make hyung really worry? Sorry hyung. Ri shouldn't follow the line in the pool yesterday.' Seungri thought in his mind 

Seungri just nod as much as he can, to say that he forgive hyung already. And then he saw Youngbae hyung sitting on the bed beside him. He pointed at him. 

"Its Bae hyung Ri." Youngbae smiled leaving the little kid dumbfounded. 

Youngbae then tell him why he end up being hospitalized too. Jiyong happy to see Seungri like this. The strong baby Seungri as he think. Seungri still coughing that made Jiyong feel a bit uneasy. 

'Hyung, I promise I won't let hyung cry anymore after this. I want to be a strong Seungri for hyung, all hyung! Ri, promise' 

Youngbae was discharged on the same day and followed by Seungri on the next day. 

TO BE CONTINUED.

*******************************

2017/12/17 ; 11:59 PM (+8 GMT)

edited on : 2017/12/18 ; 12:32 AM (+8 GMT)