Chapter 35 : Unexpected Scene

Youngbae happily walked out from the lobby while wearing his jacket. Without his knowing, Teddy's people already make move on guarding him. Youngbae made his way to his fave cafe 10 minutes from their apartments while listening to music using the PEACEMINUSONE in ear piece. Hyorin present it for his last year's birthday. Youngbae has been in relationship with Hyorin for about 2 years already. Since the first time they saw each other during Youngbae's first year in college and Hyorin in final year. 

Youngbae walked happily while humming songs. Teddy's people who in charge to look after Youngbae, secretly walked after him. But, Youngbae seems to feel that there's someone walked after him. Few times he walked and stop while turning back to make sure if there's no one follow him. Teddy's people are doing his job well and such a pro until Youngbae really not suspicious on him. Youngbae keep walking and upon arriving the cafe, he saw his beautiful soulmate, Hyorin sitting at one corner of the cafe, stirring her coffee. 

"Annyeong! Dope long time no see, congratz!" Youngbae approached her and give a warm hug.

"Bae, slow down your voice, people eyes are on us now..aigoo.." Hyorin jokingly punch his shoulder and dragged him to sit

"aha, mian mian. I just missing you so much." 

"Yah, don't mention that.. I miss you more" Hyorin reply and they both laughs and after that Youngbae ordered special hot chocolate. They both having their precious time dating. 

*outside the cafe*

"He's alone! I think we can finished him out today." Bobby said to Jeremy

"Wait first. Don't be too rush. Our Boss just want to scare. Let's play the game. That Youngbae is non our match." Jeremy said smirking. Without knowing, his Boss telling him to hurt the person that under Teddy, his best friend's control. 

After about 2 hours, Youngbae dating with Hyorin, they finally decided to go home. Since the cafe only 10 minutes from his house, he decided to not bothering Hyorin to send him home.

"Are you you going back by walking, Bae?" Hyorin asked

"Yeah, its just a stone's throw away, so i just walked." Youngbae replied

"No, no. Don't. Let's wait for my driver and I'll give you a ride. Jamkkaman. I'll call my driver" Hyorin said

"A-a-ani, it's okay. I can walk home. No need to trouble yourself" Youngbae humbly refused

"Who said its troubling? It's okay Bae. Just once in a blue moon." Hyorin stubbornly said while calling his driver. 

As soon as Hyorin ended her call with the driver, suddenly 5 peoples who wearing all black with full faces masks and each of them holding different weapons like dagger, baseball bat and guns. And shockingly they cornered Youngbae and Hyorin making the couples shocked cause it happened so sudden. One of them, dragged Hyorin away from Youngbae separated both of them making Hyorin shouted out loud and because of that, Youngbae got punched by another one of them. 

"What did you guys want? Who are you?" Youngbae shouted while wiping the blood that comes out from his nose 

"Bae... help!!" Hyorin shouted and knife already at her neck and the knife nozzle already cut her white skin making blood streaming down.

Youngbae that lifting his face looking at Hyorin, gets angry and run towards her that few feet away from him BUT one of the masks man pointed gun at his head. And that making Young froze he can't do anything else than just standing there or else his life will end without can save his lover

"No, no.. keep stepping forward. If you want to die by NOW!" that person said evilly while smirking

Without Youngbae have time to reply that man's words, 4 people also wearing masks come from nowhere beat up all the men in black. The fantastic 4 take just few minutes to finish up all the black men. They finally surrender and run away leaving the situation. As soon as Youngbae released from the gun point, his leg gave up making him fall on the ground. And same goes to Hyorin but unluckily, her neck got cut a quite long but not that deep. Youngbae forced his tired body and goes to Hyorin. He hold her in the most gentle touch and pressed the wound to avoid more blood coming out. 

After finished up all the bad guys, one of the fantastic 4 guys approached Youngbae and give some bills of Korean Won and left them. 

"W-wait, what is this for? And why you help us?" Youngbae asked but the 4 ignored just walked away. 

"Hyorin.. ya.. jagiya.. hold on.. I'll get a call" Youngbae said throwing all the bills and picking his phone when he saw Hyorin crying in pain. And at the same time, Hyorin's driver just arrived

"Hyorin-ssi, what happened?" the driver asked worried

"Let's bring him to hospital" Youngbae said 

*At the Hospital

After sending Hyorin in the ER, Youngbae quickly sit down and let himself calm but still crying  and call his hyung. 

"Ne, sweet couple lovey dovey, waeguraeseyo?" Seunghyun hyung teased him 

"Hyo..rin...hyu..ng" Youngbae answered cracked

"Eh, Bae.. Youngbae.. what's wrong? What happened? Ok, calm down and tell hyung." Seunghyun shocked when he heard Youngbae crying. As everyone knows, Youngbae never cry

"Hyorin got hurts by bad guys, strangers. Hyung, come to Seoul Hospital now hyung.. I'm scared" 

"Okay, wait there. I'm coming" Seunghyun ended the call. 

*At home, 

As Jiyong keep telling Seungri funny story about his clumsy college mate, Seungri somehow feel his heart so light. Hearing all his hyung laughing, he laugh along. He just sleep on Jiyong's thigh cause his fever not heal completely yet and he fall asleep in the very cute way.

"Aigoo, this boy.. how can he sleep while we're talking about him" Daesung jokingly said and Seunghyun and Jiyong laughs together 

"Let him sleep, he must be tired" Jiyong said stroking his hair but suddenly

~Dae hyung, I heard you~ Ri lifted his fingers 

"I'm kidding Ri. Have a good rest okay." Daesung said 

Laters, they're gossiping about Youngbae and Hyorin and at the same time Seunghyun's phone ringing.

"Oh, its Youngbae.. kekeke Karma hit us guys."

"Ne, sweet couple lovey dovey, waeguraeseyo?" he answered teasing

"Hyo..rin...hyu..ng" Youngbae answered cracked

"Eh, Bae.. Youngbae.. what's wrong? What happened? Ok, calm down and tell hyung." Seunghyun shocked together with Jiyong and Daesung because he made loud speaker when he heard Youngbae crying.

"Hyorin got hurts by bad guys, strangers. Hyung, come to Seoul Hospital now hyung.. I'm scared"

"Okay, wait there. I'm coming" Seunghyun ended the call. 

"Let's go to hospital now!" Seunghyun said furious 

Jiyong at first feel guilty to wake Seungri up but then Seungri seem agree to go along to hospital. They took 15 minutes to arrive the hospital 

*At the hospital 

"May I speak to Hyorin-ssi's guradian" a nurse that come out from the ER met Youngbae

"I'm her friend. Did she injured much?" 

"Keep calm, your friend just wounded a bit. She's okay and can go home later" 

"Ah, thank you so much" Youngbae bowed 90 degree and Few minutes later, his siblings arrived 

"Bae, how's Hyorin?" Seunghyun asked

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Its just a little" Hyorin slowly walked from the ER approaching them who's at the waiting area. Daesung just bowed his noona

"Hyorin-ssi, Mianhae. I should protect you but---" Youngbae cut off when Hyorin hold his hand

"Don't say that, it's okay.. see, I'm okay right?" Hyorin said smiling making Seunghyun and Daesung feel touched with their relationship. 

Where is that 2 cute siblings couple?? Where is Baby panda Seungri? Where is the Dragon Jiyong?

Where are they??? 😣😣😣

Author need to find where are they first.. okay?

TO BE CONTINUED.
***********************
2018/03/31 ; 2:52 AM (+8 GMT)