5. Truth?

"So, when were you going to tell me that uoi are my husband?"

As soon as the words leaves Zayn's mouth, Harry becomes pale. It's like, all the blood drained from his body and he stares at Zayn with a horrified expression.

"Zay-Zayn I...I-"

"Zayn what Harry?" Zayn's voice rises slowly as he stares at Harry in anger. He doesn't know what to feel. He feels like his life is a lie. He looks at Harry who is now looking down at his feet while biting his lips, a sign that he is nervous. When he feels that Harry isn't going to say anything, he continues his speech.

"Do you have any idea how I am feeling right now? One moment, I am worried about my best friend and the next moment I get to know that my best friend is my husband? Like what the fuck?" Zayn yells at the last part.

"Fuck!" He holds his head with one hand as a sharp pain shoots through his head, making him stumble a bit. He is about to fall when Harry catches him in time.

"Shit, Zayn! Are you okay?" Harry asks him worriedly while holding him with both his arms. Zayn nods slowly even though his head is hurting like hell.

"Yeah. Just this pain." He mumbles while trying to stand on his own,but failing miserably.

"Come on, let's get you inside. We can talk about this later." Harry tells him quietly as he helps Zayn into the apartment slowly.

Zayn, being in so much pain, doesn't argue with him and let Harry help him. He sighs internally when he hears Harry clicking the door shut behind them with his leg after  entering the apartment.

"Sit here, I am gonna go get you a glass of water." Harry tells him quietly after he helped Zayn getting comfortable on the couch. Zayn only nods at him slowly.

He rests his head on the back of the couch after Harry leaves him alone in the living room and close his eyes. Even after all the events happened just now, he can't help but wonder why Harry's voice sounds so tired and why does he look so exhausted. Yeah, he  is mad at Harry for not telling him the truth but he is not an asshole to not notice the little details. Specially when it's about his best friend.

Well, ex best friend since he is now your husband. His conscience says and God, when has Zayn started talking to himself?

"Here, have this." His trail of thoughts are broken by Harry's voice who is now holding out a glass of water in front of him.

Nodding, Zayn takes the glass from his hamd and gulps down the water in one go.

"So why didn't you tell me we are married? And moreover, HOW IN THE HELL WE ARE MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" He yells the last part making Harry put a finger on his own lips, indicating him to keep quiet.

There's a pleading look in his eyes and Zayn doesn't understand why Harry would look at him like that? Zayn has all the rights to yell at him.

"Please don't shout. I'll tell you everything." Harry tells him in a pleading voice.

"Alright. But I want the truth and truth only." Zayn looks at him sternly. Harry nods in agreement. From the corner of his eyes, Zayn could see Harry eyeing the album in his lap, so he knows that Harry has already the idea how he came to know about their marriage.

"Start." The hazel eyed lad commands.

"Okay. So do you know about Elina?" Harry asks first to which Zayn nods.

"Yeah, that girlfriend of mine who broke uo with me right? I think it's after I proposed her for marriage or something?" Harry nods slowly.

"Yeah. So after Elina, you got so heart broken that you never got into a relationship after that. She kinda broke your confidence and after that you started to think that you could never be a good boyfriend or husband to any girl." Zayn nods, urging Harry to continue.