17. Routine?

After that day, it's like, Zayn's life has taken an 'U' turn.

In a good way.

The friendship between he and Harry has become stronger than ever. Well, with some little kisses every now and then.

Every morning, Harry wakes him up with chaste kisses all over his face (which usually ends up with Zayn kissing him on the lips) since Zayn has joined the school. 

They haven't gone any further though.

As much Zayn wanted to take things further, he didn't want make Harry uncomfortable. He could see how Harry would gently pull away if they kiss for some long. He knew, Harry is still not comfortable with them taking things further.

After the breakfast, they both would leave the house with Aleeza. They would drop Aleeza first at Harry's parents house (and sometimes at Zayn's parent's house, depending how much time they have. Since Anne's place is closer to them, they usually drop the baby off at hers) Then Harry would drop Zayn off at the school before driving off to his workplace.

And if Zayn sighs everyday for not getting the much expected goodbye kiss from the green eyed lad, well, he doesn't complain it.

Joining the school is another story. He was scared, he felt like a new student instead of an teacher. If it wasn't for Liam, Zayn didn't know what he'd do on his first day. He re-introduced him to every teacher and the principle who were kind enough to not ask why they have to re-introduce themselves.

The students, well, for a Maths teacher, Zayn received a warm welcome from them. From them saying, "Welcome Mr. Malik" in chorus to them re-introducing themselves on their own after the class started - they helped Zayn a lot.

It warmed his heart how no one has said a thing about his memory loss. He's truly grateful to have them in his life.

After that, Liam and he would pick Aleeza from Harry's parents house around 4:30 PM then Liam would drop them off at Harry's apartment. He would then freshen up and play with Aleeza for a bit, then start grading the papers after feeding her and putting her to sleep. By the time he's done, Harry would be home and they'd start making the dinner together.

So yeah, Zayn would like to think, he's life is perfect.

"You have made my life so perfect, Haz." Zayn whispers to Harry one Thursday night while they are watching a movie after the dinner.

Harry turns away from the T.V. to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks him in a whisper.

"Nothing. It's just that..." looking at him deeply, Zayn whispers as he tucks a curl behind Harry's ear.

"...I was thinking about everything that has happened in these two months. Our life...it's perfect. I am happy. You make me happy, Haz."

"Za-" Zayn cuts him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"I think-I think I lik-" This time, Harry cuts him off by gently placing a hand on his mouth. Zayn raises an eyebrow, to which Harry shakes his head with a sad smile.

"Don't say anything until you're confirmed, Z. Especially when it comes to liking or loving someone." Harry whispers, looking deep into his eyes. He slowly takes his hands off Zayn's mouth which is now in a cute frown.

"But-"

"Don't Zayn." Harry places a hand on the hazel eyed man's left cheek. "I can't do this again." Harry gets up from the couch with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm gonna check up on Aleeza then sleep. If you want, you can finish the movie." And with that, he pads with way down to Aleeza's room.

Zayn sits there in silence for a while, thinking about everything. The thing that could be heard is the background noise from the T.V. 

He sighs and rests his head on the back of the couch.

Even after these two months, it feels like something is still missing.

Something important.

But what is it?

*********

🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 🎄

I am sorry if I ever disappointed any one of you, please forgive me?

Also, I wanna thank Jesus for giving me you all. I am truly grateful to him :)

The chapter- I am sorry if it was disappointing.

And most of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE WITH ME AND FOR ME :) It really means a lot :)

I love/loce you all. xxx