33. Nick?

"Any news on Harry?" Louis asks softly and Zayn hands him a cup of steaming hot tea. The hazel eyed lad sighs before shaking his head.

It had been 3 weeks since Harry had gone missing and since then, Zayn has been searching him everywhere possible. But he still doesn't have a clue where his husband his. He has even tried calling him but everytime, it would say unreachable.

"No, Lou." Zayn takes a seat beside Louis on the couch. He looks down at his lap with so much sadness, that it makes Louis feel bad for his friend.

"I have checked everywhere. He isn't at his parents place or at any of our other friends' place that I know. I have even checked all the places that could possiblg linked to his hint 'region of the summer stars' but I found nothing. No trace of him or my baby." Zayn sighs as he massages his temple with the thumb and the index finger. He's so stressed. And being here in the apartment all alone doesn't help him with the depression either. He just wants his husband and baby here, with him.

"Have you-have you checked his office?" Louis asks. Zayn stares at him in confusion.

"Louis, why would Harry stay at his office with Aleeza?"

"God, what I'm gonna do with this lad." He hears Louis' mumble to himself before taking a sip of his tea.

"Zayn." Louis sighs. "You remember his dick of a boss? Nick Grimshaw?"

"Yeah. How can I forget Grimmy?" Zayn chuckles. "He's a good friend as well as Harry's boss."

Harry had introduced Nick to all of them at a coffee shop when they all met to celebrate Harry's pregnancy. Since Nick has become a good friend to Harry at work, Harry decided to invite him too. The meeting was good, seeing all the lads got on well with each other, well except Louis who had spent the entire day glaring at Nick. And although Elina had advised him not to go there, Zayn still went because first, Harry was carrying his baby and second, it had been a while he last saw Harry.

"Exactly my point." Louis looks at him like Zayn has hit a lottery.

"Huh?" Zayn looks at him in confusion.

"Ugh, Zayn! God, why are you so stupid?" Louis rolls his eyes. Zayn tries not to feel offended by his friend's comment.

"Zayn, my bradford bad boi.." Louis places a hand on Zayn's shoulder. "Harry can't go to another place for a long time without informing Grimmy about it."

Shit, why didn't I think it before. Zayn thinks to himself.

Because you're an idiot, duh!

Shut the fuck up mind.

What? I am telling the truth only.

Ugh! I hate you.

You can't. I am a part of you, remember? But love you too. Now go and find your husband. Don't waste anymore time.

I still hate you.

Sure, boy.

"Ugh!" Zayn graons in annoyance, making Louis look at him weirdly.

"You okay, Zayn?"

"Yeah." He clears his throat. "Just a little stressed. So about Grimmy." He quickly change the subject.

"Yeah, about him. I think we should go and talk to him." Louis says before taking another sip of his tea. The hazel eyed lad quickly stands up. A hopeful smile on his face.

"What are we waiting for then?"

*****

"Zayn, Louis, it's so good to see you here." Nick Grimshaw welcome the boys as they enters his small office.