29. Elina?

"Can I-Can I see him?" Harry asks the doctor in whisper. He takes a deep breath when he feels a comforting small hand on his shoulder from behind.

"Relax, Haz. Your hands are shaking." Louis whispers and it's only then Harry realizes that indeed, he's shaking. He feels some cold sweat beads form on the back of his neck as he thinks about the worst that could happen.

"I think you shouldn't right now, Harry." Alex looks at him sadly.

"What do you mean? He's my husband."

"Harry, he woke up some minutes ago when you were not there. He was yelling Elina's name." The doctor informs.

Harry feels like he can't stand here anymore. His legs feels like they are made of jelly. It's happening again. Zayn is going to be with Elina. He doesn't want Harry. He is going to hate him again.

"I-I need to see him. I need to talk to him." He whispers in a pleading voice. He ignores the pity and sad glances that his family and friends are giving him.

He needs to talk to Zayn.

He needs to know why he hates him so much.

He needs to tell Zayn that he loves him.

"I am sorry, Harry. I can't." Alex puts his hand on his shoulder as he looks at him sadly. "He said he wants to see her first before anyone else."

The doctor looks over his shoulder where a nurse is now calling him. He nods to her before excusing himself but not before muttering a "Take care, Harry." to his old friend.

Harry can't help the tears that pools around his eyes. He let's the tears fall freely when he feels 4 pairs of arms enveloping him in a tight embrace.

"Ssh Haz, everything is going to be okay." Liam says in soothing voice.

"He doesn't want to see me." He chokes out. "He hates me, doesn't he?"

"I don't know, love. I really don't."

***

"Where is he?" A screeching voice booms in the quiet hallway, making Harry and the other lads cringe.

Currently they are waiting outside Zayn's room, waiting for Elina to arrive so that Harry could meet him right after her. Trisha, Zayn's mom took Aleeza for the night, saying it's not healthy for Aleeza to be in such a gloomy atmosphere. Anne, Harry's mother wanted to stay with Harry but he asked her to go home and take some rest. He had also asked his friends to go back to work but they all denied saying, "Work could wait, Haz."

Harry is really grateful to have such an amazing family and friends.

"Elina, can you please keep your voice low? It's a hospital." Harry says tiredly.

"I don't need to learn how to say my words, bitch." The girl in the skirt glares at him.

"Oh look who's talking." Louis says in a sassy from Harry's side. "Last time I checked, you are the bitch here."

Elina glares at him making Liam, Niall and Shawn burst out into laughter. And although Harry didn't mean to, a smile breaks out on his lips anyway.

"Also, if you're forgetting, Harry is lawfully married to Zayn and the only time Zayn would call him his bitch, is when he would be doing him in their bed." Louis grins smugly at the girl who looks like she's about to burst.

"So yeah, you can kindly fuck off." The blue eyed lad finsh his sentence with a flip of his hair making his friends chuckle at Elina's red face.

"YOU-" but before she could yell anything, a nurse looks at her with a don't-you-dare-yell-in-here glare, making her shut her mouth instantly.