32. Miss?

"What the fuck do you mean by 'region of the summer stars' Haz?" Zayn groans in annoyance as he looks at the paper where he has been scribbling down the details for past 2hours in the bedroom.

The clues that Harry has given him on the left side and the possible places he could go on the right.

Places like, the rooftop, some field, Hill top from where the stars could be seen. He had even gone to an extent where he scribbled down NASA's name, but every time he has to cut them because no, Harry wouldn't go to some place like that with Aleeza. As far he knows Harry, the younger lad would go somewhere suitable for Aleeza.

"Where are you, Haz?" The hazel eyed lad groans before getting up from the bed and walking towards the kitchen.

He really needs a cup of tea.

He is passing by the living room when his eyes land on the family pictures that are hung on the wall. Zayn stops in his tracks and looks at a picture of him, Harry and Aleeza. It aches his heart when he notice how happy they look in that picture.

"I miss you guys." He whispers to the picture before his eyes lands on another one.

A picture of him and Aleeza.

It was taken on the day after Aleeza's first birthday, when he and Harry took her to the mall. He didn't even realize when Harry took it until the green eyed man showed him the picture that night.

 He didn't even realize when Harry took it until the green eyed man showed him the picture that night

His eyes then land on the picture that his mum had taken on the day Aleeza was born. He mentally cringes when he looks at his own expressionless face beside Harry who his holding a new born baby. He feels a pang of guilt and pain in his chest when he remembers the past.

When he remembers how he treated Harry when he was pregnant with Aleeza. How he got so scared of the idea of being a father. How he never once looked at Aleeza when she was born. How he pushed Harry that day when Aleeza was still in his arms. He remembers the painful cries. He remembers everything.

And he feels like shit.

He feels like he can't breathe.

Sighing, he makes his way towards the kitchen as he jogs back down the memory lane.

____________________________

"What do you want?" Zayn says on the phone while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Yawning, he looks at his side only to find Elina, his ex-girlfriend and present friend, sleeping peacefully there.

"Um, I came at your place, but um, you seemed busy." Harry says in a quiet, sad voice.

"What do you mean by busy, Harry?" Zayn says somehow nonchalantly before sitting up on the bed. "I was sleeping."