26. Car?

"What are you doing?" Harry asks quietly as he feels Zayn's hand on his thighs, slowly going upwards.

"Just rubbing your thighs. They must be sore from last night." Zayn says innocently as he looks at Harry, who is, well, driving slowly. His eyes never leaving the road.

He smirks when he sees Harry blushing at his words and keeps on rubbing his trouser covered thighs, quite sensually. He mentally smirks when Harry licks his lips and grips the steering wheel tight. Zayn knows him enough to know that his trick is working.

Harry is slowly but surely getting turned on.

It's been nearly 3 months since the first time they made love and let's just say, from that they they just can't keep their hands to themselves. Touching each other every chance they get. Even if it's just a light brush of hands or a smack on eavh other's ass -they have become quite touchy.

When Harry gets home from work they greet each other with hungry kisses that usually ends up either them giving each other blowjobs or Zayn fucking Harry senseless on any surface they are near to.

Be it on their kitchen counter, their bedroom, on the couch, in the bathroom - Zayn fucks Harry any chance he gets. It's only fair, because Harry too, never leaves a chance to tease Zayn any chance he gets whenever he's at work. Be it a sexy selfie in office bathroom or some dirty messages - Harry knows how to turn on the hazel eyed lad.

And maybe, just maybe he do it on purpose.

According to their friends, they waited exactly 14minutes and 52 seconds before disappearing into the bathroom when they all met at a pub for the lads' night a month ago. While Zayn just smirked after getting out of the bathroom only to find Shawn telling their friends how loud they are at night, Harry blushed red like a tomato.

And if they fucked again two times that night, after returning to their apartment, well, it was just to celebrate Shawn proposing to Niall.

"Zayn, I am driving and we are going to work." The younger lad whispers but it comes out as a whine.

"That has never stopped us." Leaning in, Zayn whispers seductively in Harry's ear, sending shivers down the younger lad's spine. "Stop the car near that abandoned park, yeah?"

Harry nods and sighs in relief when Zayn finally pulls away, but not before kissing below his ear. He quietly drives and in some minutes they are in front of the park. Harry stops the car and gasps in surprise when Zayn immediately pulls him in a bruising kiss. When he feels Harry is totally distracted in the kiss, he slowly pulls the taller lad on top of him.

"You're always so horny." Harry laughs softly once Zayn breaks the kiss and attaches his mouth to Harry's neck.

"So are you." Zayn mumbles against the skin as he unbuttons his crips shirt, Harry doing the same. The taller lad takes a good time marking his husband's tanned, tattooed chest with his mouth at the same time Zayn grinds their crotches together, making both of them pull on each other's already opened shirts.

"Our clothes gonna be crinkled." Harry pants as Zayn unbuttons his pants. Smacking his perky bum lightly when it comes into the view.

"Does it look like I care?" Zayn grunts pulling down his boxers till his thighs.

Zayn quickly pulls out a small bottle of lube and dips his finger in it before rubbing it against Harry's hole.

"Fuck, Z." Harry cries out and grips Zayn's shoulder tighter as the older lad slips a lube covered finger in his hole. Zayn pulls him down with his free hand in another kiss as Harry starts fucking himself on his fingers. The green eyed lad throws his head back as the tip of Zayn's finger brush against his prostate.