15. Cruel?

"Yes, Maa. I am okay and I am with Harry." Zays tells his mom sleepily as he keeps on holding Harry close to his chest.

It's early in the morning when Zayn finally got a call from his mother, asking if he is okay.

"Wait, you're with Harry?" Trisha, his mother asked, surprised.

"Of course, Maa. He's my husband after all. My family is here." Zayn says in a duh tone and smirks sleepily when he hears a gasp from Trisha.

"He told you? Finally?" She asks and Zayn can already feel the relief in her voice.

"Um, yeah. Kinda. I'll tell you the story once you and dad return home." Zayn informs her following by a yawn.

"Okay! But make sure you take of your family as well as Aleeza, okay?" Trisha says in a strict voice.

"Yea-" but before he could finish, the line got cut. Zayn rolls his eyes

Stupid connection.

He gently places the phone on the bedside table and pulls Harry closer to him who just cuddles into his chest.

He smiles remembering last night.

Their kiss, them having dinner together while reminiscing some old childhood memories, them watching some disney movies. .

They didn't talk about anything serious.

They went to bed after the movie ended. Laying there silently with stupid grin on both their faces until Zayn took the first initiative and pulled Harry closer to him. Zayn thinks the blush on Harry's face was definitely worth the first move.

Zayn looks out of the window and It's still dark. He then looks down and smiles when he sees Harry snoring softly.

He looks adorable.

Zayn can't help himself when he close his eyes and leans down a bit to peck him on the lips.

He doesn't pull away.

He can't.

Something is stopping him.

Like some pull.

He frowns when he feels a mild headache.

His brows scrunch up in confusion when he sees some extremely blurry people behind his closed eyes.

He swiftly pulls away from Harry and holds his head with his free hand, the one that is not holding Harry.

God, why it feels like everything is spinning around him?

He hears some voices echoing in his head and his head hurts like hell.

He shuts his eyes tight as he starts to see something behind them.

And it feels so real.

"You bitch, you lied me about this baby being mine, didn't you?"

Zayn hears his own voice.

"Za-Zayn you're drunk. Go home."

He recognizes the voice being Harry's.

"Why? So you'll get another chance lying to me?"

Again, it's himself.

"For God's sake, Zayn, leave Harry. You're hurting him. Don't forget Aleeza is in arms."

Zayn sees a blurry image of a tall lad coming towards them. He recognizes the voice as Shawn's.

"Oh look, who's here. The baby daddy. What are yoi doing here Shawn? Gonna fuck him again so that he could live off of my money?"

"Zayn, please stop. You're scaring Aleeza."

Zayn hates how Harry's voice sounds so broken. He sees a blurry image of a boy in front of him clutching the baby closer to him.

"Oh so now you're worried about this Shawn's baby? Wow."

Zayn hears his own voice and sees a blurry image of a drunken guy stumbling while clapping his hands.

"Zayn you are out of your mind. How could you say you are not Aleeza's father? You fucking know I have never slept with any other boy except you."

Harry says in a broken voice. Zayn could already hear him crying.

"Oh shut up! I know guys like you. Wanting money in sake of a baby and marriage."

Zayn hears himself spat.

"I NEVER WANTED YOUR MONEY! YOU YOURSELF INSISTED TO GIVE THE MONEY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER."

Harry yells. Zayn sees the tall man, which he recognizes as Shawn, pushing Zayn away from Harry constantly.

"Zayn, go home. Or else, I'll call the security."

Shawn warns.

"SHUT UP!"

Zayn hears himself yell. Then he sees himself shoving Shawn away before launching forward and holding Harry's shoulders tightly.

"YOU ARE A LYING BASTARD. A CHEATER. I HATE THE DAY I BEFRIENDED YOU HARRY EDWARD STYLES. YOU KNOW THE ONE THING IN THE WORLD I HATE THE MOST IS BEING LIED TO AND YOU EXACTLY DID THE SAME. YOU LIED TO ME. YOU CHEATER."

Zayn can hear Harry wince at the tight hold he has on Harry.

"FUCK YOU!"

And with that he feels himself pushing Harry roughly on the floor.

He hears Harry wincing, hears the loud painful cry of Aleeza, probably because of the fall and a yell of "Harry!" From Shawn.

Zayn couldn't even get the time to process everything what just happened or hate himself, when everything around him goes black.

**********
Yeah, I know I am evil 😂

IT'S MY BABES BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY SHAMI (odett123)
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, LOVE. God bless you ❤

Love you so much ❤❤❤

I love/loce you all. xxx