18. Lunch?

"And that's how you find the area of a triangle." Zayn said pointing at the board where he has written down the formula along with a drawing so that it'll be easier for the student to understand. He smiled, seeing them all scribbling down the notes with concentration.

"Any questions?" He asks in case any of the students didn't understand, but when he sees them all shaking their heads, he knows they understood everything.

He takes a seat on his desk and look at the students who are now looking at him.

"Okay, so there's still five minutes left for the class but hey, after that boring chapter we deserve some hushed talking, don't we?" Zayn says with a grin to which everyone cheers in whisper.

Although Zayn knows he shouldn't do this but he knows how boring it gets sitting in a class for an hour. So he let the students talk whenever there's some time left.

"You're the best Mr. Malik." A student, Ryan quickly says from the front desk before turning to talk with the boy beside him.

"I know I am." Zayn grins smugly before taking out his phone from the jeans pocket.

Zayn:  "So what my handsome husband is doing?"

Zayn sends a quick text to Harry, referring to that one time Harry came to the school to deliver Zayn an important file that Zayn left at home. He still curse that day because as soon Harry entered the classroom, he heard the students (both girls and boys) whispering things like:

"God he's so handsome."

"Is he Mr. Malik's husband? Damn he's beautiful."

"That ass though."

"I'd do him anytime."

"Mr. Malik is a lucky guy."

"He's so damn handsome."

And although Zayn agrees to all of the above statements, he would be lying if he says the comments didn't bother him.

And later that day if the first thing Zayn did, was to kiss the life out of Harry at the door, well, no one needs to know.

Harry: well, apart from rolling my eyes at the phone screen, I am working, duh!

Zayn laughs, receiving the text from Harry. He quickly types another text.

Zayn: Alright sass queen, I see Louis is rubbing on you but hey, I am free for the next two periods, wanna go for lunch?

The bell rings as soon Zayn sends the text. The students waves him goodbye which he returns with a smile. They do it all the time. Meeting each other in the lunch breaks.  

Harry: Sure. My lunch break gonna start in 10 minutes. See you in that diner near the school?

Zayn: Okay, I'll be waiting. xx

Harry: See you in some time. xx

Zayn can't wait.

***

"See you at home." Harry smiles at him after dropping him back at the school after the lunch.

"Yeah." Zayn smiles back before opening the car door to get out of the four wheeled vehicle.

"Bye." He says as Harry drives off to his workplace.

"Time for to go back to work." Zayn rolls his eyes as he turns and starts walking towards the main gate.

Just as he is about to enter the school, someone pulls him back by the arms.

"Zayn? Oh My God." A girly voice shrieks.

Frowning, he turns around only to find a girl standing in front of him. The first thing Zayn notice about the girl is, her face is caked up in make up. The second thing he notice is, She's wearing a pencil skirt with a dark red blouse.

"Um, excuse me? Do I know you?" He asks after inspecting her.

"You don't remember me?" The girl asks with her widened blue eyes.

Okay, and now Zayn is feeling embarrassed. What if she's a close friend or relative?

"Um, no?" He says instead, even though it comes out as a question.

"I am Eli. Your Elina!" The girl shrieks again and God, does Zayn find iy super annoying?

But Elina? Yeah, the name rings a bell but he still can't remember where he has heard that name.

"Uh, I am sorry, but I can't remember. I lost my memory some months ago." He decides to finally say it. "So if possible, could you please tell me my relationship with you? Because I really can't remember."

Surely, the next words that comes out of her dark red lips, is not something Zayn wanted to hear.

"I'm Elina, your ex-girlfriend!"

*********
So my cousin is coming today and gonna stay for two days. I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow :(

Esi-jenny have a safe journey babe. 💗

I love/loce you all. xxx