Stress out Baby Liam

Liam age play of 1 year old

Niall daddy

Louis dad

Harry dada

Zayn baba

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov

Come on Liam why don't you come for a drink I just go to have a quiet night in Niall as I am not feeling well I got a headache so I am going to have an early night tonight because they say early night can help a headache oh ok well see you later on and get well soon the 4 other boys say when I know at I was alone I went to my bedroom to go and get my age play things I needed to be a baby I was stress out lately by all the tours singing for new albums meetings whit management  when I got to my bedroom I quickly got out of my clothes and in to my nappy and onesie and took my bottle and dummy and dummy clip attached on to my onesie and I took my bottle downstairs to the kitchen to put milk in my bottle and heat up when that was done I went whit my bottle in to the siting room and I drunk my milk at I had the warm milk made me very sleepy And I had finished and I put my dummy in mouth which was clipped on to my onesie and I was soon asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall pov

Me Harry Louis and Zayn came home we was looking for Liam I hear Louis whisper shout I font him when we came in we was surprised to see Liam in onesie and nappy he woke up and cried don't look at me I am a freak shh,shh Liam no one is judging you but we wood like you to explain why you act like a baby. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov

So arther Liam told us why he dress up like this he told us at he had been under stress we say at we wood look arther are baby so I told Liam at Niall wood be his daddy I wood be dada Louis wood be dad and Zayn wood be baba I told niall to take Liam up to his room for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov

So me Harry and Zayn went out shopping for are new baby Zayn went to DIY store and went to get things to paint Liam nursery and safety bits for keeping are baby safe and me and Harry went to mall to get baby things for Baby Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zayn pov

When i got back I went to work on painting are baby's nursery and made the house baby proof I hear Louis and Harry come back and we finish putting are baby nursery together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one pov

The boys loved do age play whit Liam and he was not as stress out no more and the boys love be baby Liam's daddy's he wood be in age play when thay wear at home and when thay wood go out in public he be a big boy or if thay ware in a hotel or dressing room then he was allowed to go into his headspace all the boys wood coo and aww over there little baby.
Word count 537 words