Baby harry and baby y/n perants 1D boys

Harry real age 23 Headspace 1 year old
Y/n real age 24 headspace 1 year old
Liam daddy
Louis dad
Niall dada
Zayn papa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov
Me and Harry had been really stressed out lately meetings tours singing at the recording studio I go to help at the recording studio with them to help Lottie out whit their hair along with Lottie who also had to do their makeup, One day Lottie saw me looking so stressed out and very upset she came over and said how hunny really okay yeah I'm fine lots that were what I nicknamed her she didn't mind but she knew something was up because she because she saw the same thing whit Harry she thought to herself at was I was more stressed out and more tired than usual so she had asked her brother that both
y/n and Harry were stressed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis pov
My sister Lottie told me that Harry and
y/n were both stressed out so she said why don't you have a look about it ok so I look up on the internet to find out why Harry and y/n were so stressed out Liam and Niall and zayn ask me what I was doing so I told them about what my sister Lottie had said to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Niall pov
Louis had finished looking up on the internet and he then said at we should put harry and y/n in to age play we ask y/n and harry to come down to the sitting room when they came in we told them at we was going to put them in to age play they both like the sound of it I told them at we would be there daddy's Liam was daddy and Louis dad and I be dada and zayn was going to be papa so I told at Liam to take them for a little nap as we was going to go and get them baby things for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry pov
I love the sound of age play whit y/n so Liam told y/n at he was going to go me in a nappy and pjs on for my nap and then he was going to come and get her and then put her in a nappy and pjs and then put her in whit me he was also going to take a nap whit us so he putted the tv on to some kids shows for y/n whist he got to sorted me out so he took me upstairs and then put me in a nappy and my pjs on and then he took me to his bedroom and he putted me on the bedroom floor and he then put the tv on some kids shows whist he was go he went down to get her then he then came back upstairs and went whit her y/n to then put her in a nappy and pjs on when he came back he then put both of us in to his bed and I was 1st to fall asleep and then y/n.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam pov
When I got both of my babies into there nappy's and pjs they were both fast asleep it was too long before I had accidentally fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis pov
When we got back from shopping and we got back home I had to go to find Liam to tell him to come and help us out when I got to his bedroom I went in and I saw the most adorable thing ever thay were all fast asleep so I took a quick picture of them sleeping and I then left his bedroom and then told the others at Liam was not going to come and help out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zayn pov
Louis come back and he showed us the picture of Liam and harry and y/n asleep and I and Niall coo at the picture Louis took we got everything ready for are babies thay were going to have thay rooms to themselves I got y/n's bedroom transformed into a Star Wars bedroom because she loved Star Wars and Louis got harry bedroom done in to animals them bedroom and Niall was making the house baby protective for are babies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one pov
Harry and y/n love being in age play and thay were not as stressed out much more the boys love being ther daddy's for there babies and both babies and daddy's agree to carry on doing age play when they were in the dressing room and when they were at home but thay had to come out of headspace when they were in public.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hay so I decided to put y/n whit one of the boys there's will be other stories whit y/n and one of the other boys be a baby or a toddler or a little kid and remember to like comment on Wattpad or inbox me on Wattpad for an age play
Word count 845 words.