Personal one shot age play for natalie

Natalie:age 26 age play of 2 sister/ Darter to Liam Payne.
Liam Payne:age 26 he is Natalie big brother/ daddy direction to his sister married to zayn Malik.
Zayn Malik:age 26 he is dada he married to Liam Payne.
Harry styles:age26 he is dad to Natalie married to Louis and daddy to Niall horn
Louis Tomlinson:age 27 da to Natalie married to harry styles dad to Niall horn
Niall horn: age 25 age play of 5 big brother to Natalie son to harry and Louis
________________________________
Prompt Liam and zayn and harry and Louis are daddy's to Natalie Paynemalik is Liam and zayn PayneMalik Darter and younger sister to Niall and Niall Tomlinson styles is son to harry and Louis Tomlinson styles big older brother to Natalie both the children and there fathers lives together in the same house the children have different bedroom's and playrooms and it natalie birthday.
_________________________________
Liam pov
Today was my little baby sister my little baby girl Natalie birthday she was actually 26 but she was in headspace of 1 year old but today she was turning 2 we was Setting up for her birthday she would be surprised by this.
___________________________________
Zayn pov
Today I can't believe that my little baby girl Natalie was turning 26 but in her head space she was two years old me and Liam were setting up her surprise birthday party whilst Louis and Harry were playing with her and Niall in Niall bedroom.
____________________________________
Harry pov
Today we were told to keep Natalie in Niall bedroom her daddy was setting up her surprise birthday party I can not believe that she was 26 but I also couldn't believe how well Niall playing with her he always loved his baby sister who would blame him and Liam and Natalie are both special because they have a special brother and sister bonding because Liam took Natalie as his Darter/sister as there mother lily had passed away and Liam sisters were Busy with their work and with their lovers into different homes in Wolverhampton so Liam took Natalie because his sisters thought it be better for them and Natalie and Liam they do love each other.
____________________________________
Louis pov

Today was my best friends daughter's birthday I could not believe how well she has come on in her age Liam said he will text me when her birthday surprise party was set up even though we all live together he said to text to keep her entertained in Niall bedroom because we so that way my best friends daughter will not see her birthday presents taken downstairs when it was finished I got a text from Liam saying to bring her down so we both took Niall and Natalie downstairs and she could not believe her eyes she thought that we did this for her.
___________________________________
Natalie pov
I could not believe that today was my birthday my brother a.k.a. my daddy and dada and my dad and da and my baby brother all did this for me I enjoyed my birthday so much I couldn't believe how well they did that for me.
____________________________________
Niall pov
Today with my little baby sister's birthday it was nearing bedtime and I help my daddy Liam with giving her bottle for her to sleep because she was so tired I gently kiss  night night baby sister and happy birthday Liam also invited me to snuggle up near her And next thing happened that me and my baby sister fell asleep my daddy Louis took me to my bedroom and my sister's daddy took her to her bedroom.
____________________________________
A/N hey so it's me Star Wars fan 20 here so last Sunday, the 11th of August was my birthday but I had to put this on hold to try and get some inspiration and ideas to write this up so that's why it was a little bit longer to do this

Word count 661 words