Dear Logan

As you  guys all i know, i was rushwithlovato, unfortunately i had to delete my account due to a number of reasons. My story has been posted up here, i hope you all comment and vote. x

  Prologue

"Mummy! Mummy! Logan doesn't wanna play barbies with me!" A young Demi exclaimed at her mother as little Logan came running from behind.

"It's for girls, I'm not a girl!" Logan said back, folding his arms.

"Children, play something else." Dianna kneeled down at the 5 year olds who were arguing, she gave them a quick smile.

"No! Mummy lets go home. He's being mean! Boys are mean." Demi stomped her foot, getting angry over nothing.

Cathy walked back outside with drinks in her hand whilst the little ones argued. "Logan what are you doing to Demi?" She gave Logan a stern look as she placed down the drinks.

"I don't wanna play barbies." He yelled, getting angry himself. Cathy just chuckled how they were fighting over toys. 

"Oh go play hide and seek, you two!" Cathy smiled.

"Okay!" Demi squeled as the two ran off to play. Cathy and Dianna just laughed the little ones.

---------

"Okay, you ready to do this prank?" Logan handed toilet paper to a 13 year old Demi.

"I was born ready Logan!" She giggled as the two walked the school hallways , after school.

"Wait, are you sure the teachers are all having a meeting?" They walked up to the principles office. Logan just nodded.

"Bobby pin please?" Demi took a bobby pin out of her hair, giving it to Logan. Logan fiddled the pin in  the lock until he opened it. They walked in, making sure to make no sound, they checked the areas.

"Okay! Quick!" Logan exclaimed as the two flooded  the principles office with toilet paper, Demi couldn't help but giggle. Whilst they were putting toilet paper up, they heard footsteps coming this way.

"Shit Logan, she's coming. Let's go." Logan gripped Demi's hand as they ran out of her office, shutting the door behind them. They hid around the corner. They heard a scream coming from the room and they two fell into laughter at their rebellious act.

"It's probably those bloody year 8's again who did this! We must suspend them!" Mrs Connor screamed at the teachers. "Quick let's get out of here." Logan grabbed Demi's hand once again and ran out of the school, laughing.

----------

Demi sat at the edge of her bed, letting her demons scream at her. Tears stained her cheeks as she cried. Her wrist was filled with fresh and old cuts. Her body was weak and fragile. Her skin was pale and he waist was tiny. Her legs could barely lift her up. You're fat. They voices yelled. No one loves you. Just die already. No one will miss you. They screamed louder. Cut, do it. We're your best friends, Demi. Just harm yourself. Hit a vain. The voices took over Demi's controlling over every thought.

She held the silver metal in her hand, she stared at her wrist, searching for pale skin, not red lines. She pulled up her sleeve up higher, placing the cold metal into her skin. She shut her eyes as the pain relaxed her. The tears fell harder as the metal went deeper. Good girl Demi. We won. You deserve this pain. Another cut wouldn't hurt. Demi listened to her demons again, marking another red line on her skin.