Chapter Five

Demi Lovato

"Goodnight beautiful." His voice repeated in my mind. I heard his words, it made my heart flutter. I woke up to the sound of crackling coming down stairs. I sat up and stared around the room, realising I was in Logan's bed. I felt my head spin around in circles. I fell back onto the bed, shutting my eyes until my mind was at ease. I felt that unwanted flavour come up again. I quickly rushed to the bathroom, putting my head over the toilet bowel as the bile come up. I flushed and cleaned myself up.

I walked down the stairs and forced a smile on. Today, I felt like crap. I wanted to sleep. I saw the brunette trying to flip the pancakes he made. I giggled at the mess around. "Well good morning!" He said in a happy tone as he flipped the pancakes. "Choc chip pancakes coming up!" He gave me a smile. I smiled back and leaned against the kitchen counter.

He placed the plate in front of me as I sat down. He sat down beside me and I took in a mouthful. I felt my stomach twist. I felt the food coming back up. I sipped at the water in front of me, not trying to look suspicious. Logan still didn't know and I don't plan on telling him. I didn't want to see his face break, it was full of happiness.

I helped Logan clean up the mess he created before going back on the couch to take a small nap. My arms were weak and my body ached. I shut my eyes as I heard rummaging from upstairs and the shower running. My eyelids were heavy, telling my body to shut down for a bit. I began to drift off to the sound of the water coming from the shower.

I felt hands run through my hair and the tv on. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Logan sitting beside me with his hands sliding through my hair. "You fell asleep." He softly spoke as I shut my eyes, trying to wake up. I nodded and gave him a smile. "Cuddle me?" I asked, with a yawn. I felt his warm body lay beside me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. His arms were muscular and thick. In his arms I felt safe and protected.

My head was in the crook of his neck, I took in his cologne. I felt his arms glide down my back sending shivers down my spine. I small smile appeared on his lips as he shut his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his body, holding him close. Our lips were close to touching, all I wanted to do was put my lips onto his.

I never wanted to leave his embrace. He was soft but warm. I felt my eyes shut as Logan grabs my hand, stroking It slightly. I felt him place small kisses on my forehead and temple. I moved my head, shifiting it to the side. Logan did the same, our lips touched and then collided as a perfect match. His soft lips brushed against mine. I closed my eyes feeling my body fill with lust. My heart picks up as he deepens the kiss until he pulls away. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies all I could do was smile at Logan.

Logan Henderson

Her lips were gentle against mine, our lips were in sync going in a motion. I pulled her body closer to mine deepening the kiss. I pulled away and saw her smile. I have waited ever since 8th grade to do that and I finally got the chance.

"Demi?" I whispered into her ear. "Hm?" She hummed as her eyes were shut, but her smile never left her face. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Her smile widens and her eyes shot open. Her eyes were sparkling with joy. "Yes!" She squealed. I chuckled. Our faces weren't as far apart. I placed my lips again on hers. It was a quick but sweet one.

"Finally Henderson! It took you..." Her voice trailed off as she used her fingers to count how long we've been friends. "For like 15 years. Ever since we were 5!" She giggled and I shook my head at her cuteness. "Do you know how cute you are?" I stroked her cheek.

She just giggled. Her giggle was perfect. Her eyes, lips, voice, hair, laugh, smile everything was perfect about Demi there was not one flaw. I held her hands and her "stay strong" tattoo. I traced each line and each letter. Her scars still visible. I traced her heart and her lip tattoo. I saw her looked down at her wrists as I traced each one.

I saw her looking at her left wrist in particular, staring at the scars. I saw the look on her face, the look of ashament. I used my finger to pick up her chin. She looked at me. "Those scars show how strong you are, they show how much crap you have been through. Don't dwell on the past." I placed my hand on her cheek, stroking it slightly. She just gave me a small smile.

I tucked her hair behind her ear and stared into her eyes. I placed my lips on hers once again. I felt her arms wrap around my neck as I shifted on top of her. I slowly pulled away before smiling.

I know, it's short but cute? I guess. haha. Please keep voting and commenting.