Chapter Fifteen

Demi Lovato

The sun brightly shone through the balcony windows, a brush of cold air came through, giving me shivers. I turn my body to lye on my back, I open my eyes and look around. I smile at Logan asleep besides me. I look down, seeing I have no clothes. I bite my lips remembering our special moment last night.

I feel my head spin in circles. My head aches and my body feels sore. I sit up, my stomach twists and turns making me feel the bile in the back of my throat. I get out of bed, placing on some clothes, ignoring the sensation in my body. I feel my mouth water with the bile, I rush towards the bathroom and open the toilet lid and bring up the unwanted bile. I lean against the wall besides me, feeling weak. I look down to hands, seeing an unhealthy shade of white appear. I roll up my sleeves and see my body changing from yellow to white. I shake my head and close my eyes, taking a moment to evaluate things.

I manage to stand up and flush the toilet before getting rid of the disturbing taste in my mouth. I walk out of the bathroom and see Logan sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on clothes. He looks up at me, giving me a smile before turning into a worried look.

"Baby, you don't look good." I give him a weak smile, before sitting next to him. He wraps his arms around me. "Do you feel alright to go to the eiffel tower?" I nod. I kiss his cheeck before going into the shower.

I hold Logan's hand as we walk up the stairs together. Every step I take my body aches and I feel like I'm about to colapse, but I be brave in front of Logan because I don't want to ruin the vacation. We make it to the top as I walk over to the railing, holding onto it, giving me support. Logan's arms wrap around my waist as he neck rests on my shoulder. He places a small kiss on my cheek as we stare at the view.

The wind blew my hair from side to side as the sun shone. I turn around to face Logan, smashing my lips against his. His arms grip my waist as our lips are a perfect match. I pull away, staring into his eyes giving him a small smile before turning back to the view.

I close my eyes feeling the cool air against my skin. My body weight begins to give in as my muscles begin to get weak and sore. My head pounds as I lean it on Logan's stomach, trying to ignore my body. I held my body up, making sure I don't collapse.

I feel my breathing becoming uneasy and slow, I open my eyes and look around, everything becoming blurry and spinning around. I try and ease my breathing to it's normal pace, but it didn't want to give in. My body gave up and collapsed.

Logan Henderson

I feel Demi's body collpase into mine, I grabbed her body as her eyes rolled back and shut closed. I picked her up bridal style, panicking. "Sir, please I need a hospital, help me please?" I frantically say to the gentleman standing on the corner. He gives me a look, in confusion. I sigh and walk over to a young lady.

"Ma'am, where is the hospital?" But she didnt understand. I quickly ran down the stairs, holding Demi tightly as I make my way down. I push past the busy people on the streets and try and grab the taxi's attention. A man pulled over and allowed me to get in. "The hospital please, please be quick." The man just nodded and sped off.

Once I arrived at the hospital, I ran in as nurses saw me holding Demi in my arms. They rush over examining the pale girl in my arms. They beginning yelling and saying words that were oblivious to my mind. I rush over to the bed on the side where the nurses were telling me to go. I place Demi down as they rush down to a room.

I follow behind as they all huddle around Demi in a room. I tried to go into the room but they slammed the door in my face and closed the blinds. I paced back and forth, worrying.

I sit down in the chair, anticipated to know what is occurring. It's been an hour and a half and nothing has been said.

A doctor comes out of the room with his face lowered.

"Sir, it's the ma'am she....."

cliffhanger hehehehe