Chapter Three

Demi Lovato

"Nice to see you again, Demi." I looked at his badge and read his name in my head. Dr Smith. "You too Dr Smith." I gave him a small smile. "Now how are you feeling?" He pulled our his clipboard and a pen, waiting for my response.

"So far, so good. Just slight vomiting and hair loss. But I do feel tired fairly often." He scribbled down notes as I spoke. He nodded his head. "Right, now you do realize that the cancer is spreading throughout your body which means everything will slowly change?" I gulped in fear. "Uh yes." I spoke.

The sound of the pen filled to room as there was silence. "When you come to the end of your life, you will be admitted into hospital and treated until the worse happens." I just nodded.

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks this time, Monday, 11:30." He gave me a warm smile and I smiled back before leaving the room. I sighed and walked back to my car. I thought to drive to Logan's house. Considering I haven't seen him for a while, well a day. But he was on my mind and he wouldn't leave. His laugh was stuck in the back of my mind and his voice. His voice was raspy but soft and sweet. It was like music to my ears. Once I pulled up his drive way I got out and walked to his front down, opening it.

"Logan." I called out. No answer. I shut the door behind me and wondered his house, looking for him. I walked up the stairs and into his room. "Logan?" I said softly. He was curled up with sheets covering his face. "Logan's not here." He mumbled into his pillow as he shifted. I giggled. I crawled onto his bed, grabbing a spare pillow beside him. I stood up and began jumping.

I hit him with the pillow a few time as I laughed. "Wake up Henderson!" I yelled as Logan's eyes opened. His arms reach out and grab my hands, pulling me onto the bed. I laughed as he was on top of me. Our eyes were gazing into one another, our hands were joined together and our lips were miles apart. A felt my stomach fill with butterflies and my body tingle. "I need to shower." Logan broke the moment and stood up grabbing his clothes. I sighed.

He walked out fully clothed and his cologne filled the room. "Can we watch a movie, please?" I asked, with a smile across my face. "Sure." He said. "But first , I'm hungry, I'm going to make a sandwhich or something. Would you like something?" I shook my head. He raised his eyebrow, getting suspicious. "I'm not hungry, relax." Logan nodded and left the room, I searched through his cupboard of movies. I picked out The Notebook and began to open the case.

"Uh yeah no, there's no way in hell am I ever going to watch that movie." Logan walked in with sandwiches and popcorn in his hands. "But you will. It might make your heart a little warm. I played the movie and sat on Logan's bed, munching at the popcorn.

Once the movie ended, I looked over to Logan who had tears in his eyes. "Aw, you're crying. You have a heart!" I giggled and grabbed a tissue, wiping his eyes. "Oh shut up you." His lips formed into a smile.

"You want to go to the park?" I smiled and got off the bed. "Why not." I waited for Logan outside. We began walking to park we always go too. It wasn't far from Logan's house. We walked side by side as we reached the park. We walked to our spot underneath the tree and sat down, enjoying the view.

The sun was out and the park was filled with colour. Trees scattered the area with bushes in between. Green grass filed with daises and lilies. It looked beautiful. "I have a feeling we're going to be 80 and still come down here." Logan chuckled. I forced a smile on my face with the guilt in my stomach knowing that I won't make that age.

"Then our children and grandchildren would come to this exact same spot and do the same things us." I leaned back on the grass, looking at the sky. All the words that were coming from his lips stung, nothing what Logan's thoughts were going to happen, it's just going to be him coming with his children and me from watching from above.

"You're quiet, you okay?" Logan leaned back as well, laying beside me. "Yeah, just staring at the sky and thinking about stuff."

I'm so sorry this is crap! Chapter 4 will be up soon, though.