Chapter Eighteen

Logan Henderson

I wake up the next morning to silence and no Demi laying beside me. I walk down the stairs, a migraine starting. I walk into the kitchen to see a note.

Staying at someone's house, don't bother messaging or calling, you wanted me not there, so enjoy your freedom

Demi.

Confused, I pick up my phone and dial Demi's number but only to hear it ring out. I sigh, unsure on what happened. I go to the cupboard and take out 2 tablets to stop this headache.

Demi Lovato

"Are you being serious?" Dallas says as she sips at her coffee.

I nod, sighing, remembering what happened last night. "He just called you, aren't you going to answer?"

"No. I just want to be alone currently, he was a dick. I don't know why he would say that, does he honestly think like that?" I pick up the piece of toast on my plate, taking a bite.

"You have to talk about this sooner or later, you don't have much time Dems." Dallas gave me a stern look, I understood what she meant. I knew I was limited to time, but I couldn't forgive Logan, not just yet.

My phone vibrates, I glance over looking at the message.

Baby, where are you?

Logan.

"Logan?" Dallas asked. "Yep."

"Demi, just reply to him. He's probably worried sick, he might not even remember what happened last night since he was drunk. I know he's not normally like that and you're hurt. But, Logan is Logan. You've been best friends since you were 5. You have to talk to him sooner or later."

I nodded, taking in Dallas' advice. She always had the right things to say. But I couldn't bring myself to speak to Logan. What he said hurt, and it hurt bad.

"Demi! Morning!" Maddie walked in, interrupting our conversation.

"Hey baby." I give her a weak smile as I continue eating.

"Where's Logan? Why are you here?" Maddie asks, I sigh, thinking of someone to say.

"Logan slept in, I didn't want to wake him, I came because I wanted to see you guys." I give her a fake smile as she nods and goes into the kitchen.

Logan Henderson

"Hey Kendall, have you seen Demi? I haven't seen her all day." I asks over the phone.

"No, sorry buddy." I hang up, frustrated and worried. I was unsure on what happened. What did she mean that I didn't want her here and to enjoy my freedom?

I look at the time. 4:30 pm. My phone starts ringing, it was Dallas.

"Dallas! Hey have-"

"Logan get down to the hospital right now, Demi collapsed."

It's short, I'm sorry x