Chapter Six

1 month later...

Demi Lovato

I sat on my living room, couch, scrolling through my phone/ My body ached with all kinds of pains. My arms were weak and my legs felt like jelly. My eyelids felt heavy, wanting to be shut but I forced them open, waiting for Logan to pick me up. I didn't want to cancel the date he planned out, apparently it was a "special" once according to him. Everything was special when I was around him. I checked at the time. 6pm.

I managed to stand up, placing heels on as I heard Logan's car pull up the drive way. I quickly walked up the stairs and took a glance at myself. My face was pale amongst the make up, the bags underneath my eyes were noticeable and I looked like crap in general. I sighed. I turned my body, looking at how my curves sit in the tight black dress which sits on my knees. I force a smile on and walked down the stairs, seeing Logan waiting for me.

"Hey baby." I said softly, placing my lips on his. He te chtook my hand into mine as we walked to the car. He opened the car door for me as I got it, he got into the drivers seat and began driving off. He held my hand again.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" He stared over to me at the stop lights, with a grin on his face. "When don't you?" I smiled back, stroking his thumb as he started driving off again.

"So where are we off too?" I looked out the window, studying the location that we're in.

"It's a surprise." He chuckled slightly. "I hate surprises and you know that!" I shook my head and enjoyed the car ride.

Logan pulled into a parking lot as I looked around. Logan opened the car door for me as I got out. A gust of wind came my way and the smell of the ocean took over. "This way baby." He pulled my hand and walked me over to a restaurant overlooking the beach.

A table was prepared with roses and lot candles. I faced Logan, wrapping my arms around his neck. "It's beautiful." I smile, widely at him. I pecked his lips before walking to the table and sitting down. Logan followed and sat down.

"Thank you for doing this for me, I love it." I spoke as I picked up the menu in front of me.

"All for my favourite girl." I giggled slightly. The waited approaches and we order our meals.

I coughed slightly, feeling my insides burn. I sighed. I grabbed the napkin and coughed into it, little specks of blood appeared. I stared, not realising Logan was watching me.

"You alright, Dems?" His faced looked worried. I nodded and forced a smile on my face. "Just a bit of a cough, that's all." I lied. I grabbed his hand and stroked it slightly, easing his concern.
Our food arrived as we began eating.

Logan Henderson

I stared at the beautiful girl in front of me. She always looked gorgeous and I was grateful that she was mine. But there was something different about her. Her skin looked lighter, her eyes look heavy and her body looks weak. Her smile seemed different, too. I brushed off my thought and continued eating.

"Can we go down to the beach?" Her voice filled the silence as she stared over to the water. I nodded and payed for the meal and grabbed her hand, leading her down to the sand. She took off her heels and let her toes fall into the sand. I smiled, watching her beauty.

I took of my shoes, as well. Walking alone the shore hand in hand, watching the sun set. I spun her around and stared into her chocolate eyes. A small smile fell on her lips. I placed my lips on hers, colliding together. I bring her closer to my body, holding her tightly. Her hands slip around my neck. I smiled through the kiss, enjoying each second. I felt her pull away.

Her head leaned against mine as we stood their for quite some time, watching the sun go down. I felt Demi push me into the wave. She squealed and began running away.

"Hey! You're going to ruin my outfit! It's a good one too!" I yelled and laughed. I chased after her, catching up to the blue haired girl. I caught up to her and spun her around. She giggled as I placed her down.

"You owe me a new outfit." My hands fell onto her waist as she laughed.

"It's only a bit of water, man up!" We started walking again, grabbing our shoes and going up the stairs and to the parking lot. Once we got into the car, we began driving off.

"Thank you for tonight, baby." I looked over to her at the stop lights, kissing her lightly before turning my attention back to the road.

"You're most welcome." I placed my hand on her thigh and stroked it slightly.

Once we arrived at Demi's placed, I walked in with her. Once I shut the door. Our lips crashed on one another, enjoying it. My hands travel her body, stroking her back. Her hands gripped around my neck. My tongue brushed against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She didn't hesitate and let me in. Our tongues danced with one another. I pulled away, travelling my lips down her jawline and on her neck, searching her weak spot. I slightly sucked at her spot and heard a small moan escape. I smirked before pulling away. She gave me a smile before placing another kiss on my lips.

Demi Lovato

I walked up the stairs, changing into my pajamas. I felt that unwanted feeling in my stomach as it slowly increased. I quickly ran to the bathroom, holding back my hair, puking up the bile. I flushed the toilet before cleaning my teeth, getting rid of the smell. Logan stood at the door frame, his face slightly pale yet filled with concern.

"You're not going back to your old ways, are you?" He voice was soft, almost a whisper. I shook my head and saw the yellowness on his face return. A smile grew on his lips.

"Sleep with me?" I walked into the bedroom with Logan following, going into my bed. His arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close. His breath ticking my neck and his head in the crook of my neck. His lips travelled from my cheek, to my jawline to my neck.

"Goodnight baby." I whisper, shutting my eyes, listening to Logan's breathing.

I'm so sorry for not updating in for like forever. I know this is like so shit, but I hope you like it.