< The trip home >

On the way to the car to Geno's surprise Aunt Com and Ink were in the car. "guys", said Geno in surprise. "Hey Geno you're back", said Ink excited and loud. "yep, better than ever", Geno responded. "good, and try to be a little quieter he just got out of the hospital Ink", said Com. "I'm sorry", said Ink. "no, no it's okay i got out of the hospital but I'm at my full potential now", said Geno. You could hear a few sighs and then Com said, " well then come on in already". Then they passed 10 minutes discussing who would seat where. In the end Error and Ink were in the front seat sharing the seat(no police, nah-uh not here. Bitch), Cq driving, and Fresh in the window seat in the back, Geno in the middle, and Com in the other side. Of course Error was against having Fresh sitting next to the now recovered Geno instead of him but he lost the fight. While the others had their eyes on the road, a talk started between Fresh and Geno. No one really paid attention to them at all, they were just looking at the road happily and they had other things in mind. But then Geno started "so Fresh anything new home?", Fresh looked at his brother and said "nuh- not much same as always broski." "really so nothing new happened?", Geno reinforced. "You know the usual, breakfast, daycare, such, and error like always", said Fresh. He then scratched his skull and said "one unhinged dude I tell yah"(you could hear a sneeze from Error in the front seat) "what did Error do?", exclaimed Geno with a hint of anger in his voice. "nothing much just the same as always", answered Fresh. Geno knew something more had happened he knew the 'usual' wasn't pleasant and now he was angry at Error and this wasn't the end.