< Monster >

Just a normal night as the boys were walking and a bear monster just came out of nowhere as Geno ran to Fresh since it was the day the family would go out and buys as many random gifts as they could for no apparent reason at all.(sorry didn't have anything else in mind but this works fine) Geno accidentally tripped in the large monster that appeared suddenly before him. "I'm sorry sir" Geno apologized looking at the far larger monster. "Ugh- look where your going brat", the rude monster said shoving away Geno. No one seemed very happy with that. The monster was very rude no doubt about it he did not seem to care. But Error was definitely not happy, he was glitching in anger. And it seemed to do the same effect in Fresh as it did the time Error had his nightmare it was a less sad, more infuriating glitch. Error took his strings out and pinned the big monster against the wall grabbing his soul. The family was shocked. "Error it's okay calm down", said Geno. But what he could hear was more glitched voices all he could say back was "no i';s not okay he thinks he can get out of here unharmed after doing that then he's wrong." This was it he was gonna kill the monster he would be a murder now then pass the rest of life in jail. End- lol just kidding Cq then tried to calm down Error but it didn't seem to work either. Then Fresh came up to Error and said "chillax bro" still kinda clenching his hands in his 'ears'. Error looked pissed but now he could hear the things around him clearly then Geno said "You don't wanna get in trouble just cause a stupid monster did what he wasn't suppose to, do you?" Geno tried again to him calm down he didn't seem very happy about what the monster did either but he wasn't about to let his bro go to jail just cause he thought the monster deserved it. Then Fresh came closer to Error. Error only reacted as such "hey who do you think you are?", but Error stopped when he saw what seemed to be a hint of anger in Fresh's face. From his eyes there was a purple light coming from underneath his glasses, and it wasn't very welcoming. After the monster was put down he ran yelling "I'll get you for this you bastards". Now  there was a UN-RAD in Fresh's glasses, and then when they all calmed down they saw this time they didn't get as many gifts. After that they all went home. Now time to sleep. Sleep people sleep. The family had a long night so after they got home all they did was get ready to see a movie night special then go directly to sleep. The entire family went to bed, and tomorrow would be a long day even longer then they thought it would.