< Journal, hints, and a place >

Today would be another boring day, everyone was out again. Now Geno had nothing to do and he was pretty sure Sans wouldn't appear appear anytime soon.  Then he decided that since he had nothing to do he would go over his journal. Which left him thinking about the times Sans had come to him, and he knew himself all the times that Sans came he had not lied to him much that he noticed at least. But last time he felt like he had missed something so he got together everything he had in Sans visits, and he became more worried about Fresh as according to his visits.. "it would mean- no". Months had passed and such good life was being spend. It was now September 21, 2020(random date again). Today Cq had something to do, and so did Com. So today they had to stay in Ri's house. The boy's moms drove them there. When they got there Ri's 'dad' received them. "please come in" the polite man said. (okay maybe not a man- but he was male so eh) He was a skeleton, Ri's monster part (they can turn into a skeleton) "thank you Silver", said Cq and Coun to the polite man standing next to the door. "not at all there is no harm in adding four more kids to this house", said silver. "only you can say that silver", said Com chucking a bit and she and Cq turned to the door into the car and drove off. "oh well", said Silver then he turned to the stairs and yelled "Ri come down, your friends are here". Ri came down in a second, literally. (they can teletransport) "I'm here", says Ri. "Really what did i tell you about teletransporting in the house", says Silver. "use only when needed, well it was needed cause i didn't want to walk down the stairs", answered Ri. "Where does this laziness come from", exclaims silver. " you know from where it does" says Ri looking at Silver.