< Broken >

As the monster continued to pin him against the wall he escaped rather easily actually it seemed like he had done it a dozen of times before. He reacted in his own and put the big monster away from him and his family with that it was clear that Fresh was stronger than the big monster before him. But the monster was not very happy he tried to fight fresh and attacked him. The family gasped and Cq went to call the police as fast as she could. Fresh seemed rather calm but you could see he was very unpleased  with the monster's unradness. He really wasn't the type to tolerate people like that, he took his shades off to reveal his bland and soulless eyes which were now lighten up with a purple light around them. Fresh looked like a image of a rainbow fire. I really wouldn't want to be that monster right now. The monster panicked after seeing fresh's eyes as he looked just ready to kill him.The monster acted without thinking and accidentally hit fresh right in his soul as Cq come back with the police. The monster noticing his mistake fell in the ground away from the family."Fresh, FRESH-", said Geno as he grabbed Fresh"uhm- bro", said Fresh. Cq and Error were stone. Then Error came back to his senses and said "don't worry Fresh we'll call the ambulance", he was glitching a bit and you could almost see a real tear falling from his eye but as if it went back in.