< Boring day >

It was finally a new day. Geno was bored as he heard a knock in the door, he asked "who is it?". "it's me Geno", he could hear from behind the door it was his friend sugar.He then got out off the couch and opened the door with a big smile"hey Sugar". "Hey Geno- uhm you know now that you recovered and me too, I was wondering we haven't had much time to hang out yet like before so you wanna hang out sometime today, if your free that is", said Sugar. "sure Sugar just gonna ask my mom", responded Geno. After he got permission he spend his day with his good friend Sugar it was a great day too. And once again in a little a new day came. Today Geno did not do much but wait for his brother Fresh while watching movies with Error, and Ink.Today it was Fresh's turn going out somewhere. The day before while Geno had been with Sugar hanging out all day, Fresh and Error had been alone in the house. It was a boring day for geno, so he decided to ask error, reinforcing the last two words "so how was yesterday no fighting RIGHT ERROR?". "don't worry Geno not yesterday since I passed here on time", exclaimed Ink. "Is that so, good to know, I gotta say as a brother thank you Ink", says Geno. It was a new day again. BORING, thought Geno. He then went to play video games with his brothers, and Error would glitch out all the times he lost, i mean he glitched a lot and fresh would just say "yo chill bruh" It was the same as always nothing new. Geno was still worried about the connections with fresh he had made with his journal to help it was Error's nightmare, sans visits, he suddenly falling ill, or he hearing the glitching to be loud. At it was okay for NOW. So Geno told himself it was just another normal day and he had nothing to worry about at all. Well he was right just another boring day. Next day as normal as ever rather a good day until night. It was now THE night that triggered everything. That started the disaster that had all started with just a simple word MONSTER.