Chapter 4-the great hit

Is this really happening?? Is Jin really holding my hand and leading me to the girls bathroom? It was so strong, so firm, so comforting that I completely melted. I found myself letting go though. My hands were getting really wet from the sweat but Jin kept grabbing it back and rubbing my thumb with his. My heart was racing a million times a second right now. This was the best feeling ever! I never wanted it to end.

In all my day dreams I always imagined him sweeping me off my feet and looking me deep in my eyes and say "god I never realized how beautiful you are"

I know it won't happen because I look like I'd break him if he ever tried picking me up. But I can still dream about it.

I couldn't get my eyes off his beautiful ass though. It's like god created him so perfectly. How can someone be this sexy? And he's touching me. He's actually touching me. I was cheering so hard it hurt my face..BUT I didn't care. I couldn't help it.

We stopped by the girls bathroom and he took my book bag from me. "Here I'll hold this and wait for you" he said twirling my bag around his shoulder like it didn't weight 50 pounds from the books.

I nodded excitedly and raced in. I looked at myself in the full size mirror and fixed my hair a bit. I attempted to remove my sweater but the sweat pouring out my armpit made me rethink that thought. God I looked like a sweaty mess. This is why I hate gym.

I grabbed some paper towels and tried to dry my armpits. But new sweat poured out because of nerves. God I smelled disgusting. I don't know how he didn't die from my horrendous smell.

I gave up trying to look decent. I am ugly...there is no denying that. My eyes were puffy from the crying before and my knees looked like a dog bit off it. God I didn't look appealing at all.

"Hey"

My head flinched back and I spotted Jin at the entrance staring right at me. I placed my hand on my heart and wondered how long he was standing there. As if reading my thoughts he whispered "I've been standing here the whole time..thought you knew"

So he witnessed everything? Me wiping my armpits, and everything? I really wanted to die right now.
"Look" he said raising his arms up. There were small stains in his armpit area as well. "We are human, we sweat, that's just what we do.."

I slowly smiled and he actually walked inside and pulled out two bandaids from out his pocket. He then grabbed a couple paper towels and dabbed them with water before cleaning up my scratches.

He's touching my knee! He's touching my knee! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

"You are so clumsy" he whispered

I laughed a little nervously as he placed the bandaids on. I'm surprised he wasn't disgusted at how ugly my huge knees were.

Once he was finally done he rose up. He patted my head as if I was a child and looked into my eyes. My heart dropped and I looked away hating eye contact.

He didn't question it. He just backed away and nervously rubbed his arm. "So..you alright?"

I nodded slowly "thank you, for everything..you really didn't have to do that, but I'm glad you did"

"Yeah...Cool..but..um..look I'm really sorry about what Dylan said..he's an asshole and even though it was a joke..I know how devastating it was for you. Quinn..you did not deserve that, you know, the name calling..it was totally rude..and I actually wanted to ask you something?"

My heart was racing so fast it hurt to breathe. This was the longest attention I ever got from jin. He usually passed me like a ghost in our middle school years. But now...he's looking at me like he has feelings for me