Chapter 19-making baby no.2

*Quinn's POV*

Did Matt really just kiss me?

He did! He really did just kiss me.

It started off slow, but sped up. As soon as I touched his arm to keep balance from falling off the bed, that's when he decided to break apart. Kissing him had me floating, made me feel dizzy and honestly, I wanted to do it again.

He was so nice, too nice.

And for once, I felt like I was genuinely liked. He didn't care what I looked like. I could be fat, skinny, tall, short, yellow, blue...it doesn't matter.

He liked me, for me.

And it was comforting.

We just sat there. Listening to my daughter munch on her food. I thanked god he was blind, I didn't want him to see how nervous I was.

"Can I ask you something" he finally asked

I don't know why my heart immediately dropped. I slowly muffled a "sure" awaiting for the worst. Matt smiled and brushed his locks from his eyes. "Answer truthfully okay?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

He pointed to Dream and whispered "is Jin her father?"

Silence

How could he have known? What did I do to give him that impression? I mean he's blind, how could he possibly see it?

I was thinking so hard I forgot to answer. And that's all Matt needed to confirm it. He leaned back on the edge of the bed and smiled "so...I'm an uncle?"

"How...how did you know?"

He shrugged "I didn't. I just put two and two together." He then sat up and grabbed onto my hands "you came here to tell him right? So why is it taking you so long...?"

He just kissed me and now he's concerned about his brother? I mean Jin doesn't want to be a father. And honestly, I don't want him to be one either. I pulled away from him and stood up "I better get going?"

He got up and struggled to find me. Every time he reached out for me, I would move out the way. "Quinn....stop playing with a blind man."

"Well stop pressuring me to tell your brother...he's a dick"

He started to chuckle but stopped "Yeah he is. But he wasn't always like that. And you know it" he said finding my hands. I rolled my eyes "so what changed?"

"...your death. Well fake death. What did you expect him to do? just forget about it and move on with his life?...."

I shrugged.

"Come on Quinn, he is still in love with you. Save him the agony and just let him know before he hurts himself or-

"Hurt himself? What do you mean?"

He blushed before clearing his throat all awkwardly. I was so confused. Why was he pushing me to Jin when he just kissed me. I felt so rejected. I quickly got away from him and picked up Dream. My little girl started throwing a fit begging me to put her down so she can finish the rest of her breakfast.

"Quinn, I didn't mean to upset you" Matt said walking towards us. "No, I get it. Alright...."

As soon as I put Dream down he grabbed my waist and twirled me around. His eyes searched my face until he was looking directly into my eyes. I don't really like looking into people's eyes for too long, but for him, I can stare into them all day. "Quinn, I like you. A lot....but...I'm not going to step in between something that I know would work between you and my brother."