Chapter 20-seducing Sophia

What my brother always told me was aim for the neck first, then the nose, then the head. The neck makes it harder to breathe, the nose is the most painful and the head would be an easy knock out if I use great force. I haven't knocked anyone out before but watching Sophia give me the most daring look made me want to explore what my strength can do.

I slithered away from Jin still upset with him. All eyes were now on Sophia and I. I had a feeling some thought I would lose. That's a laugh. I knew Sophia's weakness. She can't throw a punch to save her life. She only kicks. So I waited for her to run up again. She stuck the fake knife at me and whispered "if you can't take me down, you will be punished severely"

I don't know what she meant by that but I challenged her with a smirk.

She started running towards me and like Jackson taught me, I waited for the right moment. When she got close, that's when I back kicked her straight to the face. All I saw was her chin fly up and her hands struggling to catch the air. She fell on her back with a hard thud.

Everyone gasped

I cursed myself for missing her throat.

No one moved. Even Jin was stunned. He had one hand on his chin; rubbing it as if I kicked him instead of Sophia.

She just laid there. Not moving.

I hope I didn't kill her.

Jin suddenly raced to check if she was okay. He grabbed her face and lightly tapped it "Are you alright?" He whispered

"No, she got knocked out. Serves her right" Cindy sang as she ran up to me; giving me hugs of respect.

My stomach turned when she still didn't make any sudden movement. Roxy suddenly came forward and poured her water bottle on Sophia's face. Everyone laughed as Sophia finally woke up. She started to get frantic; kicking whoever was near her and that included Jin. "You're alright. You just got kicked, you're okay, stop kicking" he said grabbing on to both her legs. She bolted up and wiped her bloody mouth. Her eyes were blazing.

I awkwardly smiled "so umm....do you want to go again?"

Everyone started snickering.

Sophia started walking towards me. I was ready to kick her in the face again. But she suddenly snorted and before anyone could do anything, bloody spit came out of her mouth and onto my face. "First you sleep with my boyfriend, and now you think you're hulk because you took me down? Bitch fuck you"

Everyone gasped

No one has ever spit on me! No one! And the fact she just did that made me enraged. I'm going to beat the living shit out of her. So I found myself lunging at her. I felt arms catch me just in time.

Jin's arms

But it's alright. Cindy lunged the same time I did. She and Sophia both tumbled on the ground; both throwing punches at each others faces. I tried to get free but Jin had a death lock on me. I started screaming for Jackson. He was over protective when it came to me and Cindy. I was sure he would do something.

But what I didn't expect was Roxy coming in the brawl. She sat on Sophia's back while Cindy started kneeing her in the face.

The knees to the face sounded brutal

That's when Jin let me go finally and grabbed Cindy. I proceeded to grab my shoe so I could throw it at Sophia's head but Dylan came out of no where and took the blow instead.

The shoe hit him in his crotch. I would have normally laughed but bloody spit was all over my face.

He proceeded to help Jin get Roxy off of Sophia. But she wouldn't budge. It took them a few minutes to finally lift her up.