Chapter 5-Roxy

I felt my stomach quiver as Roxy refused to leave Jin's eyes. The only attention I had was the two blonde plastics; Sarah and Sally. Both girls gave me the most evil stare like I didn't belong in this school. Like I didn't belong in this world to be exact. Like I was something that was under them. One of them made sure to hide behind her friend as if I was about to hop over the table and sit on her.

Was I that ugly?

Was I that disgusting to look at?

"Answer me Jin! What's over?!" Roxy barked shoving his shoulder. But Jin refused to even acknowledge her, instead he peeked at me from the side before trying to give me a comforting smile and Roxy noticed it right away. She faced me so quick her blonde locks bounced instantly before falling flawlessly back down. She was gorgeous, but just not on the inside. I've never seen someone so evil like her. She had a history of bullying people; she never once gave me enough attention to try to bully me. She was like the rest...treated me like I was invisible.

And I was okay with that.

"The fuck you staring at!?" She spat out. I've never heard anything more angrier then her. I was in no doubt scared. I was used to people not giving me attention, but now that I have four people all staring at me, it made me a bit uncomfortable.

I tried to grab my book bag to leave but she grabbed it away from my grips and threw it on the floor. My heart dropped and I started shaking uncontrollably. Jin got up and Roxy pushed him down. "What are you sitting with...this...this.....hippo?" She said pointing her finger at me. Her friends giggled. Her voice was loud enough for most people to hear and before you know it, half of the cafeteria were staring at us. "Answer me Jin!"

But Jin refused to say anything and that's when Roxy turned to me. "Don't you ever talk to my boyfriend ever again! Who the hell do you think you are?! God you're so pathetic and ugly! I don't know how you stand to look at your fatass in the mirror everyday-

"Alright that's enough" Jin said

But Roxy continued "do everyone a favor and just drop dead!" She screeched; face turning red as if she was the one getting bullied here.

This wouldn't be the first time someone told me to kill myself. I heard it so many times that I'm just now used to it. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was Jin hearing all these harsh words. That was just the worst feeling I've ever experienced and honestly, I was debating on taking Roxy's advice.

I witnessed Jin finally rise up and started yelling a few things at her. I didn't understand what he was saying because I was too engulfed on the people around us. All of them. Just looking at me. Some snickering, some pointing. I know a lot of them agreed on what Roxy said.

It was too much.

I found myself struggle to get up and speed walk out of there.

My legs were paining but I didn't stop. I looked for the nearest girls bathroom and thanked god the halls were empty. I didn't want anyone seeing me breakdown.

Once I spotted the girls bathroom I reached for the handle to open it. "Quinn wait" I heard a voice call out.

I turned to see Jin coming around the corner. Oh no. This wasn't good. I was already embarrassed and he was the last person I wanted to see. So I dashed into the bathroom thinking he wouldn't come in. I found an empty stall and locked myself in. I didn't know what else to do but just...cry.

I get it. I'm ugly. I'm fat. But....I still have a good heart. Why couldn't people see that? Why are people so judgmental? Why do they hate me so much? I walked over to the toilet and witnessed my reflection. Rolls, rolls and more rolls everywhere. I was disgusting to look at. I just wish their was a quick solution.