Chapter 21-Finding out

*Quinn's POV*

"Get off me!" I said as Jin pushed me in my trailer. "put on some clothes and act like you have some sense!" He fired back. He quieted his voice once he realize Dream was lightly snoring on my bed. He slowly turned back to me "What's wrong with you?! Why would you intentionally start shaking your ass in front of all the men?"

"Um first off it's called twerking. It's a type of dance. And why do you care? It's my ass, I can shake it for whoever." I loudly whispered "so don't ever put your hands on me again!"

His face turned beat red as he struggled with his words. He soon gave up and said "fine. Go ahead and do what you want. I'm not going to put up with it"

He then made his way out.

Not sure what to do I chased after him. "What do you mean?"

He whipped around so fast, I almost slammed on his chest. "Go and shake your ass on Dylan if you want. I've had it with this place. I should have left sooner"

I held on to his hand "what? You're quitting? Only weak people quit" I mocked repeating the same words he said to me when I wanted to quit. He squinted his eyes at me "you're really annoying"

I shoved him. "No you are. You're annoying and you're weak! And you...you're just a horrible person that I regret ever sleeping with."

He raised one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms "so wait. You regret sleeping with me?"

I nodded at least 100 times. "Why would I want to sleep with someone that's using me? Just because I look like-

"Who says I'm using you? I'm not using you."

"So then why did you sleep with me?" I said; heart already dropping afraid how he would respond to that. The last thing I needed was feeling rejected. And how he looked hesitant made me lose all hope. So I just sighed and said "alright. Thanks for that" then I turned around. But changed my mind to say one last thing "I actually thought you were a good person...I actually thought-

"Thought what?" He smirked

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. But I took a deep breath and surrendered back to my trailer. I went straight to my closet; fighting back tears as I grabbed a handful of clothes and chucked it into my suitcase.

He's not suitable to be a father. He's giving me mixed signal and it's frustrating.

The door opened and Jin came back inside. "You didn't give me a chance to answer" he said walking up to me. He grabbed on to my hand; halting me from making any more movements but I shoved him back. He shrugged and said "fine, I'll help you pack"

"I don't need you to help me. I got it" I said placing my bright pink panties in the suitcase, but he took it out. I reached for them again and before you know it, we started playing tug of war with it. "Let go" I said gritting my teeth. He gave me a teasing smile and said "not so loud, your daughter is sleeping"

Furious I let go of the underwear expecting him to fall. But he just stood there smiling. "Come here" He said stepping forward

I was ready to kick him in the face if he got closer. His eyes let me know he was waiting for that kick. But he still chose to step forward. I attempted to back kick him, but he caught my foot, shoved it down before grabbing my waist and pinning me on the wall. His lips met my neck and my heart leaped. I could feel my insides instantly get hot. My arms were weak, and it's like I lost control of them. I bit my lip as soon as his hand grasped my neck. He pulled me closer and I could immediately feel how hard he was. "Let's go back to my place" he whispered sending chills down my spine. I nodded and allowed him to lift me up.