Chapter 9-friendship breakup

*Quinn's POV*

"Were you really about to hit them?" I asked Jin.

I was totally against a man hitting a woman, but Roxy and her friends were really needing a hit straight to the face. Their words were like harsh whips to my skin. I felt confident with my dress on today, and they made me feel like I needed to cover up. I didn't expect Jin to actually stand up for me in front of all his friends. Especially his ex girlfriend like Roxy. She was evil and I was ashamed of being scared of her.

"No, I just wanted to scare them" Jin joked grabbing ahold of my hand. I smiled and turned over my shoulder just in time to see his friends give me the most dirtiest look I've ever seen. All of them. It's like I was stealing away their prized possession. I should feel great, but somehow I felt like something bad was going to happen.

And I really didn't want it to happen. I was honestly scared.

We stopped by Jin's locker. He started checking for any signs of tears. "Have you ever thought about standing up for yourself Quinn? You can't just let people say mean stuff to you. It will keep happening unless you do something about it" he started.

He must not know how bad my anxiety is. I'm bad with confrontation. I get all shaky and my words don't come out right. I always end up crying.

Jin looked clearly irritated as he shoved his book bag in his locker with great force. "Imagine if I wasn't here. What would you do?"

Was this our first fight? Because if it was, it was kind of turning me on. Even irritated he looked so irresistible; all the veins in his arms were clearly visible to the eyes, his cheeks were bright pink and he squinted his eyebrows so beautifully that it was hard to take him seriously. "Quinn..what would you do?" He repeated slamming his locker shut.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Can we not do this here?" I said looking around.

I know a lot of nosy students were trying hard not to show any eye contact. I guess a fat girl with a sexy guy is odd to them. I'm not sure I was ready for this type of attention.

Jin's face softened and he spread his arms out. I raised an eyebrow and asked what he was doing. "Give me a hug" he said but more in a demanding way. My frown slightly turned. I hugged my shoulders; hiding the arm fat and ran into his arms. He clutched on to me and started whispering in my ear "stop covering yourself"

"You heard what your friends said"

I felt him attempt to pull away and I didn't want to start crying like a loser again so I grabbed ahold of him. I wanted to make sure I was calm enough for him to stare at me. I felt a lot of eyes on us and it was really making me feel awkward.

I started feeling his hands roam all over me. At first I thought maybe it was kind of a flirty gesture, but as I felt him go in between my legs, I panicked. "What are you doing?"

Was he really trying to feel me up in the middle of the hallway?

I finally pulled away and watched him start tracing every scar I inflicted on myself for years. I can't really illustrate the kind of look he gave me after he was done. I don't even know why I allowed him to continue touching me. It's like he was getting madder each time he touched a scar. His mouth was now scrunched up.

Before I had a chance to explain myself, Cindy popped out right in front of us.

Jin removed his hands out of me.

She stood in front of us; face looking madder then ever. I should be nervous but I was actually happy because she had on the exact pink dress I had on. We were matching and we haven't even talked or seen each other for a week. This was the first time she actually showed her body, and honestly...I was a bit jealous