Chapter 11-New Quinn

*6 years later*

"Quinn...you ready?" I heard Cindy call out.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and attempted to put them on. It was a fail because I kept hopping around in a struggle. So defeated I threw my heels to the ground and rushed to the human size mirror. I fluffed my hair and started twirling around. The last six years I truly changed. For one, I got super close to my brother. He promised me he would watch my weight for me ever since I attempted to take my life. We have been in and out of the gym for years. I watched my body simmer down from a size 10 to a size 2. I now had my moms body. I was tall, slim but still had something to hold. I watched my weight and made my appearance attractive.

There was no rolls

No stretch marks

Nothing but beauty.

I quickly fluffed my hair once more and twirled one last time. I had on a tight short dress with some tall heels. Had to admit, the dress made my legs looks longer then they really were. I looked sexy. And I was confident enough to say that.

Heads turn whenever I walked down the street. I've had many guys on my feet, but I refused to date. Not after what Jin did.

Never again.

"Here, your purse!" My five year old daughter cooed as she raced in my room with my brown Michael Korrs bag. I grabbed the purse from her fingertips and kissed her a thank you. She gave me a toothless grin.

God

She looked just like her father

Blue eyes, blonde hair and very pale skin. Her blue eyes were so huge, she often gets called a doll. Her hair was so blonde it almost looked white. I brought her to my high school graduation and people were shocked she was actually mine. She looked white. Not a hint of black touched her skin. She was so tiny, that no one believed she was 5.

Of course I graduated from a different high school. After Jin totally broke my heart I had to escape it. Start over somewhere else. I left my moms house to live with my dad. Cindy moved schools with me. She drove one hour and a half to another high school everyday for me. I was very blessed to have a friend like her. I thought maybe the bullying would stop at the new school...

But it didn't

Not until I started losing weight

"Can I come?" My daughter dream asked giving me another smile. She held both tiny hands behind her and started giving me those puppy dog eyes every time she wanted something. It always worked. I could never say no to her. She was the most obedient little girl ever. Such a blessing.

She was turning six in a couple months so I bit my lip before nodding.

What was I doing?

I've played this a thousand times in my head. I was finally going to confront Jin. Let him know he has a daughter. I slowly started to get knots in my stomach. I wonder what he looked like. I mean I know he heard that I tried to kill myself, but not once did he come visit me. Not once did he call. Not once did he even ask Cindy at school if I was okay.

I'd expect that though. He used me. That's why I hid Dream from him.

He never loved me. He didn't even want children. So why would he want Dream.

But as my daughter is still growing, I started to just rethink my thought. She deserves to know who her dad is, no mater how much I hate Jin.

Well do I hate him?

I sighed and picked up my daughter "come on, Cindy is waiting for us"

I walked downstairs to find my brother doing push ups in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes disgusted at the fact I allowed him to live with me. Ever since we became gym buddies, he's been on my ass about working out and eating right. I can't even enjoy a snickers bar without him lecturing me. But I guess I have to get used to it. He did marry my best friend.