Chapter 1 - Again

Currenly at the small dorm that they shared together for school purposes, there was Stan Marsh, sobbing.

With Kyle Broflovski trying to comfort him.

"Shh.... Shh.... Stan, Stan. It's okay. I told you, she'll take you back. How can she easily let go of someone as amazing as you?"

Kyle gently rubbed Stan's back and smiled at him, to try and ease his heavy ragged breaths from too much crying.

He wasn't drunk this time, thankfully.

It was just another break up from Wendy that made him like that.

Kyle gripped his free hand and continued rubbing Stan's back.

After a few more rubs, Kyle was glad when he felt Stan's tense shoulders go lower.

He felt Stan move, and soon later, large masculine arms were wrapped around him. He smiled when he felt Stan mutter a few words near his neck.

"T-Thanks Ky... I don't what I'd do without you... Your always the one there for me. You really are my super best friend"

Stan tightened his hug more, almost choking Kyle by accident.

With a little few shakes for looseness, Kyle placed one of his hands about Stan's and patted him.

"You're welcome"

After the heartfelt moment, Stan fell asleep. His huge figure hovering over Kyle.

Kyle shook himself out of Stan's grip and sighed with frustration as he stared at the sleeping form of his best friend.

'Dude, seriously? Wendy broke up with him again? This is like, the 3rd time this week... What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?!' Kyle was so angered at the thought that the only reason why his super best friend was crying right now was because of this manipulative bitch who he thought was his friend when they were still kids.

Kyle proceeded to head towards his bed and plopped down immediately.

He was so tired.

This happens occasionally.

Stan, crying to him because of Wendy.

But now, it's getting even worse.

The times of them breaking up are slowly increasing and Kyle knows for a fact that Stan is hurting more because of that.

'I thought she was smart. Why the hell is she hurting Stan? She should be so happy. She has a great boyfriend that loves her so much, and everyone around her treats her like a princess. Where's the Wendy that I was friends with when we were kids...?'

He tried burying himself lower in the sheets of his bed when flashbacks of how they were all so carefree back then, just happily yapping about nonsense, and enjoying life to the fullest.

'Why can't everyone still be like that now...? Why has everyone changed....? Why...?'

And then sleepiness just started to overcome him, probably to save him from the past that he isn't ready yet to go back to.

With the last of his consciousness, he only had one last thought in his head.

'Again and again this goes, I wonder if it'll ever stop?'

--------------------

*Thanks for reading the first chapter! Dun worry, this chapter is probably gonna be the shortest, since it's just the beginning.... and well uh yeah! I hope you enjoy the challenges that Stan and Kyle both have to face in this book.*

Be sure to vote IF you liked the chapter! And if you didn't well... uh... This is awkward.... 

J-Just give me the good old blank.

XD

~Babai! ;)