Chapter 14 - It hurts

Kyle's POV

I covered my ears at Stan who was nagging at me right now.

"Why didn't we have cuddle night?! What the fuck happened?"

He obviously doesn't remember shit of what happened last night. For better or for worst, I don't know.

I just shrugged as an answer.

I'm not on board with the idea of telling him now.

I don't know why but I have this really had feeling that something really bad is gonna happen today.

Let's just hope to God that I'm wrong.

-----------

Everyone left Clyde and Token who were knocked out as shit and couldn't wake up.

We all headed back to university and the moment we entered the hallway Butters groaned.

"Well, I gotta go now fellas. I have chemistry as my 1st and we all know how mean Ms. Pop gets at us when were late" He waves goodbye.

After Butters left one by one we followed.

I had... poetry.... *sigh*

Well. Whatever.

I think I had this class with Davíd anyway.

"As the lowly peasant bowed down, to his new master who will be the start of a horrifying nightmare. A nightmare that shall scar him for life, an audible question to wonder 'why has he chosen this way? for the eye is blind and yet the heart sees'"

I finished with a bow as I eyed Tweek who just smiled at me and Davíd beside him who shot me a thumbs up.

Prof. Lee smiles at me.

"Good Job Kyle! I loved it! Waaaa, thanks for choosing the poem I suggested to you! You get an A+!!" She squirms in happiness.

Prof. Lee here was a saviour.

She was the only one who all the studies could relate to, she was a local favorite to the students. And I could understand why.

"Thank you" I smiled at her.

"Okay next! Eric Cartman to the front" She glares at Cartman who JUST entered our class.

Fatass tries to play cool and shit as he runs his hand around his hair. "Hey Prof. I was totes here from the very beginning." He obviously lied.

Prof just rolled her eyes and made him go into the front.

Ah yeah, she was also one of those types to just shrug of nuisances like this. Which was probably not much of a good thing but she didn't care.

The only time she does step in is when the commotion crosses her line.

"Today, I'll be talking about how gingers turn gay w--"

"ERIC! Our project was to pick out a poem and exclaim it out in front" Prof puffed her cheeks, fixing her glasses.

"Whoooooops! Well, huh, I guess you just have to make me do this next time right??"

"No, it means I'll have to give you an F."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Now get back to your place"

"But Proooof!!"

"That doesn't work on me you big bubble"

"Did you just call me fat?"

"Yes"

I mentally laughed inside.

Yeah, I can really see how the students like her.