Chapter 10 - Good Start

Stan and Kyle were now just currently chatting while waiting for Dovahkiin and Davíd who both haven't arrived yet.

Token and Clyde were watching porn from Token's laptop and saying shit like how the woman on it had flat tits or something.

Tweek was at the side of the room, muttering to himself why he even agreed to going. Craig was just eating pocky while trying not to look at him.

Kenny was showing Butters a really old playboy magazine.

Still pretty normal.

The door suddenly slammed open and both Dovahkiin and Davíd appeared, bringing some sort of mini-container for beverages.

"Ah, okay. Were all here now! Cool!" Clyde clapped as he exited from the website he was watching from.

"......."

"Thanks Dovahkiin!"

Token opened up the container and immediately chugged down one whole bottle of alcohol.

Kyle's eyes widened at the sight but the other boys just seemed to chuckle as he did it.

Kyle's P.O.V.

What the hell?

I can't even finish half a cup of that shit, but Token just easily chugs down a whole bottle?!

How does that make sense?

Token threw the bottle at the ground, miraculously not breaking it.

"Get the costume Clyde" Token commanded.

We all saw Clyde grin as he grabs a bag from Token's closet.

"Okay guys, first, change to your sleeping clothes now"

I looked down to what I was wearing.

A simple white oversized t-shirt and pants.

Everyone was removing their tops for some reason...?

Stan seemed to notice this and he chuckled as of he suddenly remembered something funny.

"Oh yeah guys, jut don't mind Kyle. He sleeps with his clothes on."

Everyone laughed for a quick 5 seconds and then went back to changing.

I just stood there, watching my friends slowly start to undress themselves.

"W-What..." I stated.

"I told you it's normal." Stan spoke, having a victorous smirk plastered to his face.

"FUCK YOU" I replied.

Fuck them!

It is WAY more comfortable knowing your still safe even when your sleeping!

Everyone was seriously stripping down, just leaving their boxers on. Even Butters!!

"........."

"T-Thanks Dovahkiin..."

Dovahkiin just complemented me for still having then sense to sleep with clothes on.

We all suddenly watched as Clyde pulled out a tiny box.

"Okay, before we all do anything particularly weird... everyone has to pick a piece of paper here... and well, unlucky one gets this." He lifted the bag that the 'costume' had.

I was provoked to pick first since I wasn't really doing anything.

I got a paper that had nothing on it.