Chapter 12 - Closet

Tweek was still unconscious so they made Craig watch over him, even though he didn't really need anyone to watch him.

Token and Dovahkiin were both having a drinking contest, but since Dovahkiin doesn't drink, they were doing it with water.

It sounds boring yes, but there's a twist.

It's HOT water.

With chilli pepper inside.

"I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!" Token yells as he runs over to the comfort room.

"Hahahahaha!!" Clyde mocks.

Stan was now playing call of duty with Kyle, as if nothing had happened earlier.

All of a sudden Butters had an idea.

"Hey fellas! We should play truth or dare! So we can all play something that's not on the computer for once..." He suggests, smiling at Kenny who agrees with his idea.

Everyone just shrugs, agreeing.

Token arrives surprised that everyone was sitting on the floor with the bottle he threw earlier at the middle of everyone.

"Lemme guess, you guys are playing truth or dare"

"Yup!" Clyde nods, tapping an empty space beside him indicating that Token should sit there.

Then smirks for a while and then plops down.

"I'll play.... but let's change the rules a bit"

Clyde gulps excitedly, whatever twist it is, it's gonna be cool since Token's the one who came up with it.

"Let's fuck everything up... shall we? I have here a box that me and some foreign friends made a long ago for games like these" Token grabs a box that was under an empty bed.

He opens it and the box had rolled up papers.

"These are all.... weird truth or dares that they wrote. And don't worry, I haven't seen a single dare yet, so it's not cheating"

He places the box on the side and grabs the bottle, giving everyone a sign he's going first.

Craig leaves Tweek since he wasn't heavily breathing anymore and sirs down beside Butters who was shaking with excitement.

"Okay.... bottle.... goes to... CRAIG!"

Everyone yells.

"Of course." Craig rolls his eyes.

"The moment I decide to sit down, I actually get chosen first"

"Yea yea, shut up and just pick from the box!" Clyde pushes the box to Craig.

Craig sighs and grabs a random paper, not actually giving two shits what he gets.

"Sit on one if your friends' face..."

Everyone's yelling intensifies more when they all stand up (except Kyle and Dovahkiin) and start pushing Craig to Tweek who was still sleeping.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Craig argues. But it's too late.

They were all forming a circle so he sighs in defeat and slowly tries to sit on Tweek. After feeling the light face on his ass, he immediately goes down and rolls on the floor.

Face extremely red.

"These truth or dares ARE great!" Clyde yells, holding the box up just to slam it back down.

-

The people who drunk alcohol or beer or shit were now all drunk. The game was over. The only sober ones now were Craig, Kyle and Dovahkiin.