Chapter 11 - Ass

Stan's P.O.V

I swear I heard Tweek beside me gulp as the remaining of us went in the changing room to see the 3 'girls'.

Shit.

Look at those thighs.

I shook my head at the thoughts I was having while looking at Kyle.

Trust me, I know it's gay, but when we all went in the room my eye immediately searched for a certain ginger.

Then for some reason I suddenly felt like something bad was gonna happen. Like, some sort of tick just turned on inside of me.

What was I forgetting....

Forgetting....

.....

My eyes widened.

"Kyle! Wohoh! Look at that cute ginger over here!"

That fucking accent was just the only thing that made me quickly know who it was.

Davíd.

He was quick to walk over to Kyle and just raise my super best friend up high, twirling him around.

"W- Hey! I told you, Davíd!! I may be shorter than you but I can still beat the living crap out of you!!" I heard my best friend yell as Davíd laughed while still twirling him, eventually going out the room and probably heading to the bedroom again.

I was quick to follow them.

Hell no am I letting him get Kyle all to himself.

.......Fuck.

Now I just sound like a jealous boyfriend.

*sigh*

-

The scene I arrived at when I reached them made me laugh.

Davíd was on the floor, rolling around as he held hos face. It was then I noticed that it now had a red mark. Clearly from a hand.

When Kyle noticed I arrived, he immediately jolted behind me and held my clothes from behind.

"S-Stan!" He was breathing heavily.

Probably from the intense moment of having to slap someone.

"He-He... touched my...!!" Kyle was pointing an accusing finger at Davíd.

The latino sat up and rubbed his face, and I could see that tint of red he had on his face.

"Kyle! C'mon! I told you it was an accident!"

Kyle huffed.

"Accident?! Oh really? Then why the hell did you say 'Oh. It IS thick!!'" Kyle shook harder as he spoke, getting redder and redder as each word went out of his mouth.

By now, as the pervert I am, I already know what had Davíd touched.

".....Okay fine! It WAS an accident... but I mean, it gave me a chance to confirm if your re----"

"Wawawawawa!! I'm not listening!!" My best friend stuck his tongue out at Davíd as he clung to my clothes more.

I was genuinely proud as Davíd was watching this happen. He was seeing how Kyle chose me THIS time.

But I know that deep down inside.... I was really jealous of that one fact.

.......

He finally got to touch that ASS.