Chapter 8 - Hug me

Kyle continued glaring at Bebe in front who kept on winking at him.

"Hey Honey!!" She greeted at the ginger, who greets her back with a middle finger.

Bebe pouted and clung to Kyle's side, despite being a bit taller than him.

"Hehe~ Are you happy with the results??" She giggled.

Kyle glared at her some more and she sighed in defeat as she stood up straight and grabbed something in her bag.

"Look, Kyle. I told you. We DID take your name off in the people to vote for. But most, and I mean MOST of the students just made up their own box that said 'Kyle Broflovski' and checked it!"

Bebe flipped through a lot of voting sheets just to have evidence.

Craig just shrugged at the side.

"I told you we should just ignore it as we always do" He spoke, tugging at the braids of his hat.

Kenny grinned at him.

"Yeah! Besides dude, You DO have a pretty sweet ass" Kenny added. Trying to grab Kyle's ass again while the ginger's guard was done.

But Craig swatted his hand away before he could even touch the ass by the tip of his fingers.

Kyle just nodded in agreement, not wanting to talk about it anymore. 

Bebe was just about to tell him that she'd leave but then she laughed out loud when Kyle just started grabbing Kenny's parka from the back and tugging him to the cafeteria.

"Well gotta run guyz! I have to go clean out the trash!" Bebe waved goodbye as she jogged away.

Craig stared at them as he looked down to his 5 empty boxes of pocky which he all wasted just shoving on Kyle's mouth.

"Kenny McCormick! You will not escape lunch time just to make out with someone again!" Kyle nagged, his voice drifting away some more on Craig's ears.

"I need to buy more pocky..." He murmured out loud.

While they were heading to the cafeteria, Kenny suddenly asked about the whereabouts of Davíd.

"I think Davíd was with Clyde" Craig answered.

"Oh yeah! He wanted to know how those votings all started!" Kenny exclaimed.

Kyle had already let go of Kenny because he knew Kenny wouldn't run anymore.

If he did.... ....... ......

Hmmmmm.....

You don't wanna know.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, they all saw Cartman, Stan, Butters and Dovahkiin all just staring at each other at the side of the entrance.

Kenny just suddenly spoke out.

"What the hell are you guys?"

Butters looked up at him, eyes lighting up at the sight of Kenny. He proceeded to shyly rub his knuckles together.

"W-Well fellas you know... Eric is just trying to make Dovahkiin talk again" He answered.

Cartman was poking at Dovahkiin, hard. But the boy just kept his stoic expression despite all the thuds that came from the poking.

"I'm more kewl than you! Just because you don't talk n shit doesn't mean your kewl! I'm MORE
Fucking kewler than you!" The fatass argued.

Stan was just standing behind Dovahkiin, rolling his eyes.