Chapter 6 - Fit perfectly

Stan's P.O.V

"Hey Stan!"

I was just chasing after The guy and Kyle when suddenly Bebe just jumped in front of me.

"Uh...." It wasn't that comfortable talking to her anymore.

She and Wendy had separated ways since 3rd year high school. They used to be best of friends, as to what I saw but Nicole said something happened between them that just made them... drift apart.

I didn't want to press it to either of them any further so I jut decided to drop it.

But right now, I really had to get to Kyle! I don't trust him with that guy that he was with...

"Sooooo, You know, we have that THING riiiigghht??" She looked so bubbly while speaking.

That thing?

Goddamit, I'll just have to get this over with so I can get to Kyle.

I noticed she was holding a lot of paperwork on her hands and a red marker was on her free hand.

"What thing?" I asked.

"You know!! The voting!!" She yelled as she rubbed the paper at my face.

I rubbed my temples as I realized she was talking about the weird voting she had made up with Clyde.

That stupid voting has been there since 1st year high school and it never stopped, maybe even gotten worse, after Wendy and Bebe didn't talk anymore.

It was... A voting of... A lot of weird stuff. Votings for, BEST ass, FAT ass, FLAT ass, CUTE ASS, lastly THICK ASS (that looks good on the person and is not Cartman)

I don't job what the hell hit Clyde in the head when he thought about too much assess that it led to this.

Wendy even has her own, well, more like MADE her own after getting separated with Bebe.

Hers were CUTEST male student, CUTEST female, SEXIEST male, SEXIEST female and lastly TOTALLY WOULD FUCK.

Don't know which one is worst you tell me.

I was never really interested in voting, but well... We all knew what happened when that voting thing happened. (Reference to a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich)

"Bebe, You know I told you that--"

"Oh no no no! Your not giving me that excuse!! You know I always win Stan! So just shut up and vote already!"

Bebe puffed her cheeks and shoved me a paper, wait-- 2 papers.

2?

She the looked away from me, like she was embarrassed.

"A-and... If she wants to vote too... j-just give this to her." It was almost a whisper.

I felt bad for her.

I really wanted to tell Wendy that they had to patch things up.

Both of them were like yr female versions of me and Kyle back then.

But when I bring up the topic Wendy just immediately shrugs me off.

"O-Okay, I go-" A scream cutted her off. And I immediately knew who it was just by the sound of the hells slowly walking up.

"What are you doing, you skank?!" I saw my girlfriend, Wendy, just arrive are the scene as she pointed an accusing finger to Bebe who was just about to leave.

"What does it look like I'm doing you dumb whore?! I'm talking to Stan Marsh!" Bebe made sure to emphasize 'talking'.

Wendy glared at her and ran to my side, grabbing my arm and clinging unto it.