Chapter 18 - Not yet ;)

Stan sprinted as fast as humanely possible, until he reached the clinic door.

He stared at it for a while, thinking how his best friend was inside maybe crying or still hurting from how much of an asshole he was.

Stan braced himself for the guilt train that was gonna crash his station, as he pushed his arm to grab the doorknob.

As he was just about to twist it open, he was greeted with muffled sounds coming inside.

'Shit... He really is crying... I hate myself.....' Stan's resolve shattered a bit as he froze on the spot, hearing whimpers that sounded like screeching chalk boards to him.

The sounds hurt his ears.

Kyle didn't deserve this.

He didn't deserve to cry.

He... just deserves to smile, laugh.... and be happy.

Stan once more tried to bring himself back together, but then another sound made him freeze.

It was a chuckle.

A deep, husky chuckle that went along the crying.

It only meant one thing, someone else was in the room.

He didn't know why, but Stan pushed his face deeper on the depths of the door and listened closely to what lied beneath.

He couldn't hear much at first.

..........

"....Oh... But I dooo want this Kyle!"

.........

"*sob* Please stop... This isn't you..."

..........

"Shit.. your skin is so smooth.."

.........

"......*sob*...."

.........

'Move....'

'...M...'

'MOVE!!'

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" He didn't mean to burst in a lunatic and then roars so fucking loud it echoed at the next hallway nearby.

But what was happening here now was complete FUCK.

Stan's POV

I instantky looked over at the beds and immediately saw a sight that made my blood boil.

Davíd FUCKING Rodriguez, was on TOP of Kyle, both of them topless.

And by the tear-struck expression that Kyle had on his face, I could quickly tell that the process of this image right now wasn't pleasant.

I was shaking so hard.

Kyle had a shocked expression on his face, but the damn Rodriguez just smirked at me and placed his attention back at Kyle!

I stepped forward to warn him, but he simply jut continued kissing Kyle.

Wait... what?

KISSING?!

I prepared my fists for how hard I was gonna punch this son of a gun, but what he then said struck me.

"Mm~ I'm going to fuck you up so hard, you'll forget ALL THE PAIN THAT PIECE OF SHIT HAS GIVEN YOU"

My fist suddenly went lower... I sadly sighed in agreement.

He... was right.

Here I was acting all righteous and shit to save Kyle from him, yet I caused him pain too...