Chapter 19 - Apology Ruckus

Kyle's POV

I laugh at how Stan was staring at me wide-eyed, as if he couldn't believe what I had just said.

Of course I won't forgive him yet!

What does he think he's made me go through? I got beaten up by his bitch, bitch lies then that I wanted to rape her, he beats me up, then I almost get raped.

All those stuff happening in unison makes me wonder if I have THAT much bad luck...

But still! I'm not forgiving him! .....YET!

"W-wait, you haven't forgiven me yet?"

I gave him a look that said
' obviously '

He follows me in the room and starts gushing on why I haven't forgiven him.

Since I was too tired from the recent events of today, I just shrugged at him and entered the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"H-Hey.. We could eat out if you want..." He stutters.

I glance back at him.

I was about to decline but then moment I open out fridge to see how empty it is, I just sigh in agreement.

"Sure. But tomorrow, we need to go grocery shopping. We don't have any ingredients anymore. There's no class tomorrow anyway..."

He grabs his jacket and hands me a scarf.

"Here, it's still cold outside"

I accept it gladly and we go out once more.

He tells me that we were going to this random place he has found last week that had " amazingly horrible service, but the food was incredible "

He drives humming a song that didn't seem familiar and I simply stare out the window.

Davíd's POV (Hehe, suprised? :D)

I glanced at my phone.

1 new message

'We're on the way'

I signal everybody currently here.

"Okay everyone! They're coming! Get the banner prepared and make damn sure that the cake hasn't been touched by fatass! Also make sure those 2 snakes don't get in here! We have to make this apology perfect!!" I yell.

Everyone nods and does their thing.

A light tap on my shoulder makes me look at who did it.

"Hey! What did you call me for?"

Perfect.

"You're here! So, I did this thing.... and I was wondering what you thought about it!"

"Hmm?"

I forced her view to the arrangement I made.

.....

.....

....

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Hahahah!!" She holds her stomach all of a sudden, not ceasing her laughter.

"W-What?"

Red smacked my head as she continued on laughing more and more at the arrangement.

"You..! A-Ahaha!! Asshole!! WTF us this?!"

She points at the banner that I made myself and I was really confused at this point.

"That's too straightforward!!"