SEQUEL SNIPPET

hi okay not many of you are actually reading the sequel which makes me hella sad idk it kinda hurts so here's a snippet of the sequel's first chapter to maybe get you motivated !! and also, this is almost at 100k reads which is INSANE to me aAAH so thank you so much!

'Valoria let out a groan as she flipped in bed, burying her head in her pillow to cover her face from the sun. She was terribly hungover and the sunlight just wasn't doing it for her. The brunette could hear her phone going off intensely under the pillow beside her, causing her to let out a sigh and get up.

She picked up her phone with a light hand, rubbing one of her eyes awake as she unlocked it and checked all her messages. For the past two weeks, Valoria had done nothing but leave them on read. She skimmed through the texts and ignored the voicemails, choosing instead to get up and a take a well needed shower. As she made her way to the bathroom, she took note of the pile of empty alcohol bottles on the small desk with a sigh.

After stripping down, Valoria stepped under the hot water stream and placed her head in her hands, allowing the sobs to take over her body. She had only listened to voicemails once, a week ago, and the sound of her friends' voices only made her cry. She couldn't face them again, nothing in her wanted to. She had spent an entire week binging on alcohol and vomiting it up hours later. She felt guilty, disgusted with herself and disgusted with the fact that she allowed herself to reach that mentality.'

ok dats it hope u read it thank u & happy holidays