Chapter 5

June 16th, 2017

-The Group-

I was helping my mom make some lunch which was a huge enormous lunch. Apparently, mom said that there would be some friends of hers that will be coming over. So that meant, I would have to stay up in my room. (Great.) It's been a day since Max left and I already miss his butt. We talked last night and he was explaining how the plane ride was getting boring because I wasn't there with him. I mean, I am the light of the party.

Anyway, mom and I fixed up the table before the door bell rung. I went to go see who it is, before mom called my name out. She wanted to go answer the door, while I finished fixing the table. Stubborn as I am, I rolled my eyes and went back to doing what I do best. Out of nowhere, someone yells out, "Ding, who gave her that ass because I want it too!" I turned around and saw the group. Mom surprised me by inviting the group over to the house even though I hate surprises. The group ran up to me and gave me hugs. Quinton was the last one to give me a tight hug. I smiled at them all.

"What are you guys doing here." Amazed by them.

"Well we wanted to spend time with our girl and since we heard what happened, we decided that you needed a breather." Red placed her hands on her hips.

"Thank you guys, really and thank you mom." I gave my mom a hug.

"Wow, look at your belly. How does it feel to be pregnant?" Christen asked.

"Feels quite alright besides the throwing up and lower back pains." I gestured my shoulders.

"Seems like hell to me." Gina added.

"Well its not. Just takes time to get used to." I rubbed her arm.

"Really group? We just traveled two hours to get here and I'm freaking hungry. Let eat." Mason yelled.

It was good being with the group again. They helped me forget about how lonely I was feeling when Max wasn't by my side. The lunch was great, I was stuffed to death and felt like going to bed. Red saw me yawn and she gave me the death stare.

"Aww hell naw. You are not going to be going to sleep preggers. Get your ass up because we are going on an adventure." Red got up and helped me stand.

"Can't I just take a nap. I'm tired." Glaring at her.

"No, we go back to that shitty center in a day besides Quinton. So come on and spend this quality time with us groupies." Meredith insisted.

"Fine, but it isn't my fault if I go to sleep on ya'll because of you'll boring asses." Rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Go get your butt ready and hurry! We don't got all day waiting for you." Red folded her arms.

I threw on an overall embroidered tassel detail tiered seam dress with some brown sandals. Then I placed my hair in a bun and grabbed some sunglasses. There was a knock on my door as I was putting on some eye liner. Walking to the door, I twist open the door knob and standing in front of me was Quint. He looked a bit nervous and I understand why. It's been a while since we've seen each other or even been in each other's presence. I gave him a hug and allowed him to come in.

"Hey Quint, long time I see." I smiled.

"Yeah, so how's your world?"

"It's been ok. A lot of things have been going on. What about yourself?"

"The same. I've been talking with my parents about recent stuff. They're thinking about letting me back into the house." His eyes looked at the floor.