Chapter 15

(PSY- The pictures I put on here are just pictures I looked up on the internet. So yeah, enjoy:))

September 29, 2017

-Moving On Without You-

(Tate's point of view)

   I woke up to see Red in my bed. I started to snicker when I looked over my bed and saw Christen, Gina, and Meredith sprawled out on the floor. I loved them all so much, but this sleepover mess has got to stop. I got up out of my bed and walked over to Christen who was snoring. I kicked her in the leg and she woke up with a jerk.

   "Ow, what the hell was that for?" She snarled at me.

   "Oops, I'm sorry. Maybe if you would stop snoring, I wouldn't have to kick you." I rolled my eyes at her.

   She gave me an evil look as I smiled and went to take a shower. I blasted some hard metal music as someone yelled out in my room, "REALLY!" I just laughed and went in the shower.

   When I got out, I picked out a polka dot dress with a red belt and a gold watch. When I looked in the mirror, I looked at my stomach realizing she grew a bit. I decided to take my phone out and take a picture of my stomach. Deep down, I knew that Max was still alive. If he were to ever come back, I wanted to share these beautiful moments with him. So I took my phone out and took a picture.

   "Twenty-one weeks." I said to myself. "Can't wait to see you baby girl."

   Mom placed some pancakes, eggs, sausages, and french toast on plates and sat them in front of us. The breakfast in front of me looked so good except for the sausages. I went to stiff it, when I felt my stomach about to bulge. I put my hand around my nose and mouth when mom looked at me and smiled.

    "Right, sorry Taytum." Mom took my plate and placed the sausages back in the pan. 

    I shook my head and began eating breakfast. Man, was it so good. It was as if I didn't eat for days. Everyone was looking at me. I'm like, "Can you please let me enjoy my food in peace?" But they continued to stare as I kept chomping away.

   "Slow down there tiger." Meredith looked at me concerned.

   "You forget, Meredith. She's eating for two." Gina said.

   "Don't mean she got to eat like that. Imagine old people eating." The girls began to laugh.

   "I do not eat like that." I glared at her.

   The girls nodded their heads. I so hated them so much. I turned my head to see my mom laughing as well. "I'm sorry honey, but ever since you've became pregnant, you have been eating like you were old."