Chapter 16

October 3, 2017

-The Other Guy-

(Tate's point of view)

Times been flying for little baby girl and I. Mom set up a home schooled program for me so I could still learn the basics I needed. And I've also been doing some yoga to relieve some stress and pain. Everytime I look at my belly, I think about that one person and yes I miss him, but I learned to move on and not mourn over something that can't be undone.

I groaned in annoyance as my alarm woke up. Turning it on, my phone notification read, "Happy 25 Weeks!!!" Man doesn't time go by so fast. Sooner than later I'll be looking like a bloated turkey and getting ready to have this baby.

Standing up, I immediately starting getting back pain. I grunted and held the lower part of my back. Then I walked to my bathroom to take a shower. Turning the faucet on, my phone went off. I looked over and saw a text from Quint. "Hey Beautiful." I rolled my eyes as I reread the text.

One month ago, Quint and I gotten a bit more close. We've been seeing each other more often and every time when I look at Quint, my heart just begins to drop. It's just something about him that makes me forget about the pain I endorsed in the past. I didn't know if it was wrong or not, but I still loved Max. He was still in my heart, but then when Quint pops up in my head, there's no Max anymore. I feel a bit guilty.

Stepping in the shower, I let the warm water fall onto my body. I rubbed soap over my belly and relaxed my head under the water. And then after a while in the shower, I got out, got dressed, and blow-dried and curled my hair.

 And then after a while in the shower, I got out, got dressed, and blow-dried and curled my hair

My teacher read over some physics with me while I sipped some tea. To be honest homeschooling was way better than going to school. There was no girls sneak-dissing me or talking about me behind my back. And most of all there was no Aaron. Thank god there was no Aaron to harass me or torture me in school. I mean I saw him a couple of times like on the street, but other than that, I was free of him.

"Taytum!" Ms. LeAnne called out.

"Sorry, Ms. LeAnne, I'm sorry. Just out of it today." I smiled slightly.

"Well you need to be in it, Taytum. It's important you pay attention. You have a test coming up in a week." She handed me a pencil.

"Yeah I know. I will try my best to pay attention." I said.

"Do you need a break?" She asked me.

In my head I was like YES I need a break, but then I just wanted to get it over with so I didn't have to stay on this subject too long. "Naw, I'm good."

Ms. LeAnne looked at me concerned and then continued to teach.

After my school session, I called Red to see where she was. The phone ringed, ringed, and ringed, but there was no answer. Ever since meant this Rachel chick, she's been dissing me as a friend, but that's ok with me, I've been moody as hell anyway. I'd hate to be near me at this rate.